I bought a bear

Chad is Dead

I bought a bear and then I bought it little bear wings so it could try to fly. But it turns out that the bear was to heavey for the little bear wings so I had to buy the xtra large bear wings. After that he could fly, but only for 17 seconds so he was completely fucked if he went up for 17 seconds because he would fall really far. He had to learn to go up 9 seconds and then down 8 seconds so therefore he would only fall one second and we all know that falling for one second is not fuckin hard at all. He got used to flying and shit and then I sold him to the government who then killed him because flying bears would fuck w/ americans minds. I got 75 bucks out of the deal and bought 4 cats. i hate cats and decided to super glue there paws to the top of my car. So then when I was out driving everyone would look over at me and laugh thinkin i had fake cats on my car. Little did they know that the cats were real and they were shitting themselves. Oh how I love to fool people. So when I got bored of driving around I took the car to a carwash and sent it through w/ the cats on top. Man were they pissed afterwards. It was soooo amusing though. You should all try it. I've always wanted a dinasour but there extinct which kind of sucks because now I cant have one even thought I've always wanted one. I think a t-rex would be to mean for me. I want one of those long necked vegetarian dinasours. So then he could eat leaves in Africa before giraffes could eat them and then we could all laugh at the giraffes as they slowly die and become extinct. Ok bye!