Aprilia RVS1000R? Comments?

Big Chief201

I refuse to ride a honda...... If I get Jap It would be suzuki or yamaha... Theres too many options out there to really decide I'll prolly just decide on a whim at the stealership

Just curious why you 'refuse' to ride a honda? :eek: I can't imagine deciding on a whim what $10k bike I'm going to buy....

I refuse to ride a honda...... If I get Jap It would be suzuki or yamaha... Theres too many options out there to really decide I'll prolly just decide on a whim at the stealership

of all the bikes you could pick, you would rather pick suzuki or yamaha over honda? are u kidding me?!.....:rolleyes: I'll take my 120,000 mile F4i over any damn sucki or yammy

I dont have an actual reason besides the seat being hard and not liking the looks of them.... I've had so many bikes go through my head that it will seriously be just a whim decision

Looks? honda has had some nice looking bikes..600RR, 04-07 1KRR, F2/F3 (for the early 90's it was a pretty sweet looking bike)

Dont be hatin' on Honda!!

of all the bikes you could pick, you would rather pick suzuki or yamaha over honda? are u kidding me?!.....:rolleyes: I'll take my 120,000 mile F4i over any damn sucki or yammy

Looks? honda has had some nice looking bikes..600RR, 04-07 1KRR, F2/F3 (for the early 90's it was a pretty sweet looking bike)

Dont be hatin' on Honda!!

:plus1: I've owned several of each of the big 4 jap companies sportbikes and I've ridden pretty much everything under the sun, (advantage of working for a dealership) and the Honda's are always a much more overall refined bike.

go to indy ducati. you'll either leave with a bike or a big hard on. those guys have some sick rides

If you go there.......Ask for Travis Boling. Good kid.....I've known him for 3 years over on the XX board, and Earache on here knows him as well. Tell him the Fonz sent 'cha!! :D

If you go there.......Ask for Travis Boling. Good kid.....I've known him for 3 years over on the XX board, and Earache on here knows him as well. Tell him the Fonz sent 'cha!! :D

and then kick his juke box and give them a double thumbs up :lol: