EVERYBODY VOTE: This Poll Decides the Forums Future

Casper

Which version of the board do you want?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of the board do you want?

• The first one, phpBB2.
    • This one, phpBB3.

Okay, as time goes on today I'm finding more and more problems with it. So... My question to you: Should we scrap this new software for now and go back to the old, or should we continue using this and work the bugs out? I'm finding lots of little things such as images not automatically resizing, etc. I've been tracking bugs and fixing them as I find them, or as people bring them to my attention. Then I'm hearing some say they liked the old board better. So, here it is: Which do you want?????

Change is GOOOOD!! If we dont have the patience to adapt and learn new things we would all still be riding bikes with carbs. I understand some people are flustered cuz it is something new, but give it time people. It has been one day. I VOTE NEW BOARD, we have to at least try it for a few days.

Change is GOOOOD!! If we dont have the patience to adapt and learn new things we would all still be riding bikes with carbs. I understand some people are flustered cuz it is something new, but give it time people. It has been one day. I VOTE NEW BOARD, we have to at least try it for a few days.

:beating: :tongue: :drink:

I do like the new board, but how much more effort does Ben have to put into it.

I voted for the old software.

I do like some of the new features, but if it allows you to administrate the board more efficiently I say switch it.

Satan

I want to switch my vote to the new site.

:siterocks:

starting to like the new one but can you add a "back to top" button at the bottom of the pages so you don't have to scroll up after you get done reading the posts. (or is it there already and i;m missing it?)

It was nice having the tabs not only on the top of the page, but on the bottom also. Are you going to be putting them at the bottom too, so we don't have to scroll up to select "board index, tech questions, poll"?