So... I have no personality.

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> It's true. E-Harmony said so.

<font color ="midnightblue">eHarmony is based upon a complex matching system developed through extensive testing of married individuals.

One of the requirements for it to work successfully is for participants to fall into our rigorously defined profiles. If we aren't able to match a user well using these profiles, the most considerate approach is to inform them early in

the process.

We are so convinced of the importance of creating compatible matches to help people establish and enjoy happy, lasting relationships that we choose not to provide service rather than risk an uncertain match.

Unfortunately, we are not able to make our profiles work for you as your personality is such that a probable match could not be assured. Our matching system is not suitable for about 20%

of potential users, so 1 in 5 people simply would not benefit from our service. We hope that you understand that we regret our inability to provide service for you at this time.

<font color ="midnightblue">

Once again I beat the odds. Go me.

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by MRMEANR:

<font color ="midnightblue"> So for fun i did the EHarmony thing and got this...

"At this time, we are not able to identify a match for you. "

HOW DEMORALIZING IS THAT! Its a good thing im not actively looking for a girlfriend. Im not attached, but girl hunting is not exactly a priority.

<font color ="midnightblue"> Lol, looks like he had the same problem. (from the 'single again' thread).

Try it yourself at e-harmony. You just might beat the odds. lol