We made it...

Jeffrey

Well we made it thourgh Ivan, we evacuated so we didn't sit through the storm but I hear that it was a very bad storm to try and stay through. Our house was virtually untouched as was most of the housing here on base, minor structural damage but we did have some major tree damage, alot were snapped, broken, uprooted, and one was even bent (literally bent no cracking just bent over). We finally got power back so I thought I would make a post letting you guys know everything is ok.

Good to hear.

My house got gang-raped by Charley. We couldn't handle another. Even Frances blew us around a bit.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but to be honest, I was praying for Ivan to pass us by.

BTW-Insurance has paid me over $20,000 so far to cover damages!!!!

All shingles gone, ceilings ruined from water leakage, etc.

Cool thing is, we still don't have to shovel snow this winter.

Thanks Jennifer. You're right about that, I have two friends down here that lost everything....house, cars, boats, personal belongings, etc.

Just glad my family and I made it through.

And Buckeye-Negative. Cold weather sucks. I'll take three hurricanes every year before I move back north permenantly.

Drag racing & boating all year round>*

:D:D