Pontiac Nationals?

ChevyMan1972

I was just wonderin if how many or anyone going out this weekend? If so please stop by the Jim Head racing pit area and I would be glad to take you a tour of the pit's! We will check out some of the awesome things that take place like working on the clutch/etc. It is an intense thing that takes place between rnds and I am friends with some of you on here and would be glad to show you some stuff. I plan on going out there about 4:30 on friday for the 1st session of pro qualifying.

Just look for me in the pit area as I can spot out just about anyone from this forum..

Peace,

Daniel Weaver

Team member of Head Racing smile.gif

if any of you actualy watch the super stock class, my cousin david watson is racing. name of the car is dr watson, and the shop is wrp (watson ruppell performance)

he running a 69 camaro 282, best run is a 9.41, and he holds the world record for his class in the 1/8.

tell him jerrad sent you if you want to roll into his pit area, hes a real cool guy.

Originally posted by NurkVinny:

Not to post-jack this thread, but small world, Jerrad. I spent quite a few nights racing around in a WRP 383-equipped IROC.

smile.gif

really!!?!?! SWEET! did you get to meet either of the davids?

uh, yeah, post jack. pm or something, homie. good to know someones know the guys.

Saturday for sure. gotta take my ACT test first though. gonna go back and see some of the Scott Weiss bunch. there are a few guys i know personally that'll be wrenchin on his t/f car

ill be there maybe tomorow, friday saterday and sunday, i have pit passes and restricted area passes.... i may stop buy the jim head trailer. you can feel free to stop by our pit. berberich Automotive on our auning we are parked rifght next to the alchohol cars cant miss our 2 story trailer ;)