Worthington Violations Dept...

Guest busteryhyman

Guest busteryhyman

Okay, I got a ticket on 315 about 4 weeks ago. 77 in a 65, I KNOW i wasnt going that fast, as the speedometer never went over 72 and the cop was just being a complete bitch to me anyways. (i've had my speedometer tested since and it's on mark)

I mailed in my fine via money order so i didnt have to go deal with them and they call me 5 million times in the last few days leaving messages about my license being suspended for lack of payment, etc etc. Each time i try to call them i get put on hold and i have to use a calling card to call them so after 15 min i just hang up

any suggestions of what to do, i've told them the money order number but they dont seem to care.

ugh that's my first speeding ticket in 7 years of having my license and of course it all goes to hell

Guest Kahamri
Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

Cause in the state of ohio it is not required to have a speedometer to drive.

You have got to be joking or somthing...really?

Where did you get the money order, Cant the place you have recieved it tell you if it has been cashed or not? If it has, then your good, if not then you might want to have somone find it. I paid my fine and a year later i found out my licence has been suspended for non payment. But they never called, no letter, no nothing.