Need to transport a car, anyone have something I can rent/borrow?

Science Abuse

Need to borrow/rent the means to tow a car to WV and back.

Thurs sept 2

Mon sept 6

Got a hill climb with a sizeable cash prize at Snowshoe Mountain and I think the cougar would eat it up. BUT its not street legal enough to drive down there, plus the gearing would make it hell. I need a means to get it there and back forthe event. I lack a trailer and a beefy enough vehicle to tow it. The cougar only weighs about 3000 lbs soaking we these days. I have experience with 40' straight trucks from a previous job, and have towed our families sailboat on many occasions, so driving/towing is not something I need to learn. I more then likely have some very basic sponsorship lined up for this event, not much but its a start. I need to get the car there.

Uhaul blows ass, and is an incredible rip off for something like this, and local places are not authorized to grant perks. i.e. "dont charge me and I'll put UHAUL real big up both sides of the car"

mucho thanks for the options on trailers, I'm eternaly greatefull. But I'm still lacking a vehicle strong enough to tow them. Any ideas? in not needing the trailer, too, Uhaul becomes slightly more reasonable, but I dont thinkt hey offer hitches on their trucks, it doesnt say on the site.

Anyone got a truck they can rent out? smile.gif