Midgets....

PonyPimpstress1647545491

This is for the old school people. Does anyone remember back in the good ol days when we all used to get along? Well there was rumor about some members who will go un mentioned *cough* Howard and Hua *caugh* who used to joke about having midgits. Well... I always knew that you couldn't trust those sneaky little things... and I found a joke to prove my case!

A guy is standing at a urinal when he notices that he's being watched by a midget.

Although the little fellow is staring at him intently, the guy doesn't get uncomfortable until the midget drags a small stepladder up next to him, climbs it, and proceeds to admire his privates at close range.

"Wow," comments the midget, "Those are the nicest balls I have ever seen!"

Surprised-and flattered-the man thanks the midget and starts to move away.

"Listen, I know this is a rather strange request," says the little fellow, "but I wonder if you would mind if I touched them."

Again the man is rather startled, but seeing no real harm in it, he obliges the request.

The midget reaches out, gets a tight grip on the man's balls, and says loudly, "Okay, hand over your wallet or I'll jump!"