My public apology: PLEASE READ

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Anthony,

I honestly didn't think I would ever see the day that you would make a public apology.

The money issue with IPS was really not as much of an issue with me as much as the hurtful things that were said about myself, my friends and IPS. You were more important to me as a friend than you ever could have been as a customer. I wish things would have worked out differently.

With that said it took a lot of guts to issue a public apology, especially not knowing what kind of reception it would get from my/our end; for that you have gained some respect from me.

Since I feel like your apology is sincere I do accept it, however I would be remiss if I were to pretend these things never happened at all. So I don't think any of us should expect friendships to go back to the way that they were.

My apologies for not responding to this sooner but I was just recently made aware of this thread (the delay compounded by computer problems).

Sincerely,

Ricky