wreck ...

Jackson1647545504

Probably going to be on the news tonight (Aug 21) since the cameras were setting up. This evening when driving back from dinner in the Polaris area there were two mustangs and another car pulled over by cops. They masked off the area but in passing we could see a BMX type bike ripped to shreds and the windshield of the black mustang was busted in. Looks like someone went up and over the hood into (almost entirely through) the windshield.

Anyways ... I'm only guessing at this point but drive safe and watch out for kids.

It's sad, but I was told the kid on the bike might not make it :( We were right in the area when it happened.

Tom

edit: Watched the 11pm news, he is in critical condition. Hope everything is going to be ok.

[ 22. August 2004, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Stallion Motorsports ]

Guest jpurdy2003
I hate to sound insensitive, but riding a bike on 45-MPH Polaris Parkway or similar roads is a Darwin Award waiting to happen. The same goes for riding with no brakes and trying the "foot brake." At age 15, it's inexcusable not to know better.

Thats sad to see and hear about. Lucky for me when i grew up i lived in the country and in small towns, that and people attitude towards driving was a lot different one think ive noticed now down here in Colmubus it that everyone is always in a hurry.