Ron Artest

Jackson1647545504

Originally posted by Republicant:

If he got so pissed about a cup thrown by a little white fan, why didnt he get angry about Ben Wallace pushing him ten feet backwards? Pussy.

AMEN BROTHER!!!! Now I guess he can work on his Rap Album. Dick!! I have no respect for the NBA.. You couldn't give me tickets to ANY NBA game.

Originally posted by Republicant:

If he got so pissed about a cup thrown by a little white fan, why didnt he get angry about Ben Wallace pushing him ten feet backwards? Pussy.

Exactly.. Ben Wallace would have beat the shit out of Artest. Stern needs to grow some balls and kick him out. He's a cancer to the NBA.. I can't believe how bad the image of the NBA has went down since the late 80's/early 90's.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Blowzilla:

Exactly.. Ben Wallace would have beat the shit out of Artest. Stern needs to grow some balls and kick him out. He's a cancer to the NBA.. I can't believe how bad the image of the NBA has went down since the late 80's/early 90's.

I miss the early Jordan days.

I am a HUGE Pacers fan, and I can say I thought Artest was a POS when I was watching the playoff's last year, I am embarrased to have him playing on my team! I don't really have much respect for the Pacers team at the moment, I just hope one of these years Reggie Miller can get his much deserved championship, too bad Rick Smits, Dale Davis, Marc Jackson, and Antonio Davis aren't still around.

I was watching the game live when it happened, I was thinking "another NBA brawl" yawn, then you see the cup and it was all over from there. Great TV. I'll take that over any reality TV anyday.

I think the dude that got knocked out is great. He runs up on Artest and O'Neal comes from no where and clocks him. I was talking to a buddy and we were thinking, I bet his friends taped all of that and will now show it each time he talks as if he was tough. It will be kept on the top shelf and known as "the tape" "you got knocked the fuck out". Ha Ha Ha.

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

I think the dude that got knocked out is great. He runs up on artes and O'Neal come from no where and clocks him. I was talking to a buddy and I bet his friends taped all of that and will now show it each time he talks as if he was tough. It will be kept on the top shelf and known as "the tape" "you got knocked the fuck out". Ha Ha Ha.

The rumor is that guy is only 16... He will now own O'Neal's house

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Rally Red Evo:

Looking good for the Cavs.

Hell yeah!

Artest should be banned from the league permanently. I'm all for giving someone a second chance, but not a third, fourth, and fifth one.

I don't know the whole history of Artest, but I know I'd have been pissed the fuck off as well if someone threw a fuckin beer cup at me. Don't know if I would've ran up the stands and threw the guy to the ground, but I would've been fucking pissed.

Wouldn't you have been the same ammount of pissed off if someone shoved you from in the paint to the three point line? And the fan Artest punched still had a drink in his hand...I don't get that, if the guy threw a water bottle AND a beer why is he still holding a cup. And if you threw something at a player your not going to be THAT shocked/scared when there in your face.

Atleast the guy woulda been like. "Yea I threw it bitch whats up." instead of OMG OMG OMG I'm gonna dieeeeee, all I was doing was cheering. The first guy Ron artest punched twice in the face who came on the court was just standing there. He ran up, stood there holding his towel. And artest punched him twice. The guy ate both punches.

As much as I'd like to say all the fans shouldn't have gotten involved.

1. If artest just took it up with big ben it wouldn't have ended up that big.

2. If he would have just threw the cup back and then went to the locker room for the remaining 40 seconds of the game it wouldn't have gotten that big.

3. If you rush the crowd and hit a fan, and your team rushes the crowd hitting random fans. The fans are going to fight back 328472842 vs 10? You asked for it.

4. ESPN needs to stop blaming ben wallace. Players get mad and push eachother all the time. Players even get mad and fight pretty often, don't blame the situation on him.

I am so happy that the NBA, Football and other sports (especially Rugby & Soccer) are still suppling our need for violence that the NHL Players have denied us this season.

Secondly. ANY Fan... whether it be NHL, NFL, NBA, hell I dont care if its for your swim meet; NO FAN HAS THE RIGHT TO APPROACH A PLAYER / COACH.

Doing so allows you to: get the shit kicked out of you, ejected from the building, with no rights to complain.

It is amazing the fact that once these idiots purchase a ticket and they feel that they are entitled to PLAY the game as well.

Baracades with security is the only means to keep things like this from happening.

Originally posted by B1ackout:

I don't know the whole history of Artest, but I know I'd have been pissed the fuck off as well if someone threw a fuckin beer cup at me. Don't know if I would've ran up the stands and threw the guy to the ground, but I would've been fucking pissed.

I completely agree. graemlins/nod.gif

Hypothectical situation.

*John works as a checkout boy at Kroger. Customer #313 makes comments to John. John gets upset. Customer #313 tosses spare change at John.

John punches Customer #313. John is held back by other employees to prevent future blows to Customer #313.

Does John keep his job at Kroger after this event?

Discuss.

This is Artest's Job, these fans pay his house and car payments. Think before you react, with that display of his, he DESERVES every bit of that punishment. I personally think he should be receiving a life ban from the league. This may seem harsh, but curb that street mantality while you have this chance Stren.

Get these punk kids out of the league no more right out of high school shit. If dumbshit kid from L.A. can ball but barely write his name how the fuck can you justify paying him millions of dollars to play a pro sport?

Jealous much? By the way, I do agree that if someone threw something on me especially beer I would punch them in the face. However, running from Ben Wallace only to attack every fan there after doesn't seem right.

Of course, if I was getting payed millions of dollars I probably would have gotten hit with the beer. Threw it back into the crowd, and walked into the locker room pissed as hell.

the fans pay a whole lot of money to yell and scream and taunt and throw shit at the players.

ron arteset fouled ben pretty damn hard, in a game that was already over, from behind, with an intent to injure. i can totally understand where one professional athlete would take umbrage at a situation like that, and go a little ballistic. but i dont care if they are throwing batteries, razor blades, bags of urine, or inflatable dolls at you. YOU DO NOT GO INTO THE STANDS! get the fuck off the court, get into the locker room, take a fuckin shower and drive your lambo home to your 4 million dollar pad and all the hooch money can buy. shit, for the kind of money hes making, i would stand in front of a crowd and let them do nothing but shout obcenities and throw things at me for 60 minutes a night, nevermind play basketball.

p.s. why the fuck is he laid out on the scorers table? thats not a fuckin sealy, you dumbass. take your bitch ass to the bench and sit down.