Texas > Michigan

Boost-n-Juice

Last year we lost some as well because our coach denies running the ball for no reason. We'll run the ball 35 times in 8 games and win everyone then for some reason he will run the ball 10 times and ww will get our ass beat.

And whats up with not trying to leave yourself enough time to TRY and move the ball again instead of wasting both your time outs trying to ice the kicker?

ok first before you start ragging on michigan. You need to think ok where did osu go again, and who did they play?

Second thing is that was prolly the best rose bowl game I have seen michigan play. That game was almost perfect between both teams.

third thing if you people are true big ten fans. You would of rooted for Michigan instead of badgering a team that is ranked higher.

Fourth osu played one hell of a game against Ok.su. No doubt i rooted for Ohio state to win. damn those pac 10 and pac 12 teams.

pac 12? geoff, you get dumber everytime you post on here.

i know where osu went, and who they played. and i know that michigan went to osu, and got held by the nose while we whupped their ass. like it or not, you have no argument, because all i have to say is, "scoreboard." if michigan is as good as you say they are, why couldnt they take care of such an obviously inferior osu team?

as an aside, i rooted for michigan, and i must say, that was a real fun game to watch.

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

ok first before you start ragging on michigan.

Not a single post belittling Michigan has been made anywhere in this thread by an OSU or and other school's fan.Two of the posts are taunting a Michigan fan's previous statement, in an earlier thread, about what games "meant nothing".

Good game, agreed. Almost perfect, not by a long shot.

Who said they weren't rooting for Michigan? I have wished them well since the OSU game, even stating in a previous thread that I "hope they represent (the Big Ten) well"

Fourth osu played one hell of a game against Ok.su. No doubt i rooted for Ohio state to win. damn those pac 10 and pac 12 teams.

It was an ass whooping by Ohio State.

Big 12, not Pac 12.

Please don't lash out at us because your team was beaten. No one is taunting U.M. in this thread.

I do think the reason we lost to OSU is because we didn't run the ball enough.The reason we lost to Texas is they are a better team.We could not stop their offense.Keep in mind Texas was ranked 6th in the country.I think it was a great game I just wish we could have stopped their offense once in the 4th quarter.We did everthing we could we just didn't have the speed to stop them.I guess Bit Ten Championships mean nothing now because everyone is calling for Carrs head now.I hate losing to ND more than OSU.

Purdue.Did OSU win a "serios game" besides Michigan?Don't say the Alamo Bowl because beating a team that is 7-5(4-4) is not a serious victory in my book.The only reason OSU went to a bowl game is because the Bowls know they will sell out all the tickets.

The Texas - Michigan was a great game. The only Rose Bowl game I liked watching more was the 1996 Ohio State - Arizona State game. And that's because I'm biased - I'm an Ohio State fan, so, of course, I'll have fonder memories of that one.

I was rooting for Michigan to win, as I wanted the Big Ten to represent well. I wasn't exactly sad when Michigan lost, though, but, just the same, I hoped Michigan would win.

Originally posted by NOS50:

The only reason OSU went to a bowl game is because the Bowls know they will sell out all the tickets.

Please hold a chloroform-soaked rag to your face and inhale deeply. Thanks in advance.

We couldn't stop texas offense and vice versa. I don't think we were outmatched maybe outplayed.

And now, before we can talk anymore shit we need some more wide recievers...

couldnt stop texas offense? i think the only one that showed up was young, he scored like 4 touchdowns rushing the ball himself didnt he? everytime i looked the recievers were dropping the ball.

I still think Iowa should have went to the rose bowl, and they played an amazing game against LSU, they're the Big Ten champs this season in my book. And I swear its not because they're the same colors as the steelers ;)

ok first before you start ragging on michigan. You need to think ok where did osu go again, and who did they play?

Second thing is that was prolly the best rose bowl game I have seen michigan play. That game was almost perfect between both teams.

third thing if you people are true big ten fans. You would of rooted for Michigan instead of badgering a team that is ranked higher.

they let one guy score 5 tds.. 4 running ( hahah ) and 1 passing. Pac 12??? you mean big tweleve... Cause the big tweleve is a joke. OK is gonna get slammed