BE CAREFUL ON 270 W JUST BEFORE GROVE CITY EXIT

AhSatan

I wasnt sure where to post this but......

Last night we were on our way to the West Side. We took 71 N. to 270 W. Around were the first bridge is that you drive under before you get to the Grove City exit we seen a bunch of cars pulled over with there hazard lights on and people breaking a few miles down.

Well come to find out they (about 20 people at the least) all had flat tires and bent wheels because there are HUGE HOLES in the NEW freeway they just re-did that took FOREVER! Be very very careful we hit one going about 15 mph and I thought my car was going to fall apart.

Originally posted by 20thGTIChick:

I wasnt sure where to post this but......

Last night we were on our way to the West Side. We took 71 N. to 270 W. Around were the first bridge is that you drive under before you get to the Grove City exit we seen a bunch of cars pulled over with there hazard lights on and people breaking a few miles down.

Well come to find out they (about 20 people at the least) all had flat tires and bent wheels because there are HUGE HOLES in the NEW freeway they just re-did that took FOREVER! Be very very careful we hit one going about 15 mph and I thought my car was going to fall apart.

This doesn't make sense. If you were heading 270W, that is the OLD road; they haven't paved that side yet, and yes, 270W is terrible. They paved 270E down in that area this past year. I don't see how the new road could be that bad already.

Originally posted by Sully:

This doesn't make sense. If you were heading 270W, that is the OLD road; they haven't paved that side yet, and yes, 270W is terrible. They paved 270E down in that area this past year. I don't see how the new road could be that bad already.

Ok then I wonder why 1/2 of each way was continuously shut down for over 5 months. But hey I could be wrong wouldnt be the first or the last time. Either way its Fucked!