Lion Loose In Gahanna

Crash1647545504

This morning I woke up to a helicopter flyin over my house and a tracker searching for the lion. Then when I pulled out of my neighborhood and saw a cop w/ a machine gun looking into the woods. Now I'm heading out on the fiddy to see if I can get me a new cat.

"Mommy! Mommy! Where did Mr. Kitty go? I can't find him anywhere!"

"Well hunny, Mr. Kitty got to be a little too big, so we had to let him free. He's much happier now."

"Mommy! Mommy! I just saw Mr. Policeman shoot Mr. Kitty on tv!"

Now, why is it that in Ohio this doesn't seem odd?

Guest Elinar Longsight
It was spotted again....."This time the apparent lion was spotted near Port Columbus International Airport. The animal was spotted in the area of Hamilton and Sawyer roads near the Wonderland subdivision."

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Rotary Jihad:

Yea where is Jack Pee?

Damn, I need to get that costume back by noon tomorrow or I lose my deposit. graemlins/burnout02.gif

I feel for the person that's around when it decides to come out of hiding. It'll either take a kid into the woods or be found mauling someones poodle. There is no mistaking a Lion.

Well the thing obviously had to come from some persons house owning the lion as a pet and they dont want to come forward and say of feeer they will get in trouble.

and if its a domestic raised cat when it gets hungery it may just go back to its owners

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Originally posted by Keyword:

Who was it that caught the cat in their garage? Howard? Maybe we should get him out there on the search

Howard got owned by that cat, I dont want to imagine him getting P3WED by the lion. :D