Goodbye CR.

Guest jpurdy2003

Guest jpurdy2003

Well, as the topic implies, I am leaving CR, probably for good. I am going back to Cleveland on Friday morning, and I am not returning to OWU in the fall, so needless to say, it doesn't make much sense to be involved in a Columbus board. On top of that, I'm not really going to have any time to be a regular on any message board, as I'll be working forty hours a week in a job that has no internet access, and be too busy on my own time to post, let alone postwhore. Hell, I've been neglecting my own message board.

That being said, I think that CR is something I'll miss. I believe every major city needs something like this, and I've had nothing but good times with CR both online and offline. It's been nothing but handshakes and smiles at the meets, and I like the idea of a site that respects intelligence and personality instead of chest-thumping e-thugging. If I can get the finances together to do it right, I am considering starting a Cleveland equivalent of CR, since none exists. Even though I'll be up in Cleveland for the forseeable future, I will still wear the CR sticker on my Talon with pride.

Guest nevarmore

Uhhh. I live in Akron and I'm still here.

Hell I lived in Cincy when I first signed on.

CBus is 2.5 hours away from CLand if you drive like grandma. A long night out will get you to a meet.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Rotary Jihad:

Uhhh. I live in Akron and I'm still here.

Hell I lived in Cincy when I first signed on.

CBus is 2.5 hours away from CLand if you drive like grandma. A long night out will get you to a meet.

You all might see me around, gas money permitting. The biggest barrier is being able to afford gas to bring the Talon or SE-Rs (when they're done).

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Jack Pee:

I like the idea of a site that respects intelligence and personality instead of chest-thumping e-thugging.

my monitor must display this site differently then :confused::D

Later, Jack. I'm pretty sure you won't be forgotten. Ok, so it ain't the best of reasons, but hey, it's memorable. Good luck, man, and try to make it back when you get the chance. Hell, a lot of people on the board don't check it regularly, so whenever you find time.

Guest supermopar
peace out man------lol--like the yenner sed....enjoy the females--fuk some for me....and enjoy the roller coasters as well(cedar point)...good luck dude...see ya!!

Guest Tony_K

Pee-s out Jack! ...uh, i mean, peace out! :D

I'm going to be up in the neighborhood most weekends this summer, working on my mid-engine nightmares, so I'll probably see you at some point..

-Tony

you went to OWU, had a freind graduate for there, used to party up there all the time.

later have fun up there

oh and whatch out for Louis when you get up there, heard he was thinking of starting a cleavland racing board when he moves up there (actually it was my suggestion to get him out of the dayton sceene, sorry)

you wont be able to miss him, he will show his tyrant ways and try to start one or rule yours,

just a warning, so sleep with one eye open and never turn your back on him