Nascar+Roadcourse

buelliganx1

Just saying how todays nascar race looked like a parkinlot full of ricers when the cops show up with everyone swerving of course and slideing all over the place. To put it in simpler terms picture k-mart parking lot on the west side filled with people when all of the sudden cops swarm in, their's a helocopter overhead and now 500 strobed out neon clad idiots all try to get out the 2 exits at the same time.

Dunno I'm pretty wierd so maybee I'm the only one who made this connection.

Originally posted by buelliganx1:

Just saying how todays nascar race looked like a parkinlot full of ricers when the cops show up with everyone swerving of course and slideing all over the place. To put it in simpler terms picture k-mart parking lot on the west side filled with people when all of the sudden cops swarm in, their's a helocopter overhead and now 500 strobed out neon clad idiots all try to get out the 2 exits at the same time.

Dunno I'm pretty wierd so maybee I'm the only one who made this connection.

Nope, I followed ya. At least it was an entertaining race. Shitty driving, but entertaining nonetheless.

Hmm. I spent half the day watching le mans at Mid-Ohio in person, and the other half watching the Nascar race. I'd have to say I saw nearly as many guys slide off course at Mid Ohio in much less powerful cars. Both races were good.