first night out

gt-titan

my first night out with my stang since i got it and with the swap done. and i could not find a soul.i did find a group of teenagers with no brains, i went to all the hangouts never once did i think to go by hooters, was it the one on main? cause i went by jegs but i came broad st to krogers then over to main. i guess i need to check the board before i leave.the night wasn't a total loss i got to play with a t/a or firebird on 270,if it was anyone on here, big fun i got to get on it a little.hope to see ya next weekend.

I was out as well first time in new car. I did however goto hooters and stand in the parking lot for about 20mins before getting bored and leaving lol. Found a couple bikes to race, beat one lost to one. Once it gets warmer I might justify standing around for a couple hours.

yeah first night sucked, was at the columbus square cleveland and 161 bunch of young kids some nice cars, and a few v8 cars. some young guys have no clue sometimes. (that's you mister brass nuckles, if your on here.)