224?

CleaveTheGreat

What time do you get off? Cuz I work nights and don't get off til 1230

5ish. Your schedule is going to really interfere with setting up group rides. I suggest that you march right into your boss's office and demand he cater to your riding needs.

5ish. Your schedule is going to really interfere with setting up group rides. I suggest that you march right into your boss's office and demand he cater to your riding needs.

Haha I would love to do that. I also like being able to pay my rent so it might not be a great idea. Working nights really sucks but I serve/bartend so thats where the money is. I always have Saturday nights off though and pretty soon here I should have Sundays off too.

Haha I would love to do that. I also like being able to pay my rent so it might not be a great idea. Working nights really sucks but I serve/bartend so thats where the money is. I always have Saturday nights off though and pretty soon here I should have Sundays off too.

where are you bar tending so I don't go in there and be an asshole on accident?

Aren't Saturday nights the big $$$ nights for bartenders???

Not at Applebee's cuz we have 2 bartenders on Saturday nights, and I didn't want to work both Friday and Saturday night. I don't bartend nearly as much as I used to. I was actually gonna work at Brubakers in downtown Akron but I decided that I didn't wanna work til 4am, 1230 is late enough.