Quality Control/Market research rocks!

Buck531

So I get a call a few weeks ago for some advertisting on coffee and certain resturants. They ask you certian questions and if you answer them correctly, then you get to go to a study group/food testing, whatever.

I just went this past Tuesday for some marketing stuff about Tim hortons. Paid me $60 for two hours worth of talking. Babbling on with a small group (of 5) about certain ads and so on.

Just got off the phone again. About motor oil smile.gif . I get to go back Monday @ 5:30 for a 25 minute "interview" about Castrol motor oil (what I like about it, why I buy it, etc.). They're paying me $30 bucks too for this one smile.gif .

I did one a few months ago where they paid me $100 to eat Domino's "grilled cheese pizza". 2 hours split in two days (hour a piece).

Good stuff, and they pay extremely well for the amount of time you're there. You basically just give you opinion on either food, oil, whatever. I've done everything from insulation in the house, to eating pizza, to talking about Budweiser ads.

Here's the site.

http://www.delve.com/Delvepg2.asp?page2=loca_colu

You can probably call them up and get on their list. They'll ask you several questions like your age, marital status, income, etc. Then you get thrown in a pool of people. They pick you out if you qualify for a certain study. Then you get asked a bunch of questions and if you answer them right, you go to a study.

Pretty slick. :D .. Cheap.. easy money.

Originally posted by sleepers, inc.:

Become a customer for a local 3800 performance vendor...you'll be testing all of new and improved designs!

yeah, but when he tests stuff, he'd be paying out of pocket for stuff, they wouldn't give him money for testing. Also, when the parts fail, and he tries to get it warrantied, he'll be up a creek without a paddle (or a canoe/boat).