The Cave

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> ....remember that scary ass story about a haunted cave? (if not, click here.) Well, I'm not quite sure if this is a direct spin off, but it sure as hell makes a great follow-up to reading the story. My suggestion, read the story, then click here for one freakin scary time. Personally, I really enjoy cave exploring (primarily for that same feeling of mystery that the original cave story evoked), and must admit that at times, when you're standing alone in the dark, with just your breathing and the echoes of some far off sound, the hairs on the back of your neck do rise, your body shivers, and the feeling that you're not alone is almost overpowering. So, +1 for caves, and for ghost stories involving caves.

I also found a preview for the movie. It looks like a variation of Pitch Black (even has one of the characters). It probably won't be too good, but the premise is awesome. And, unfortunately, this is one of those previews that gives everything away. The Cave.

[ 03. June 2005, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: the Apostle ]