Have fun on 3rd of july?

Crash1647545504

my 3rd was fun, got to see some howitzers fire star clusters and ilumination rounds, also some tracer rounds from small arms. Cant wait for tonight, i got some c-4 layin around......

on a similar note, anyone tape red white and boom, and has a little free time to divix it so i can download it? Kinda like to see it.

Thanks

andrew.lust@us.army.mil

Guest Rane
Yea red white and boomb is so awesome. People like 40 deep beating up anyone they pass who is wearing blue. Hahaha, I had more fun on the 2nd. 3rd there were no fights and it was boring:-D.

Originally posted by Rane:

Yea red white and boomb is so awesome. People like 40 deep beating up anyone they pass who is wearing blue. Hahaha, I had more fun on the 2nd. 3rd there were no fights and it was boring:-D.

sounds like an awesome time :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rane:

Like OMGS you're so cool!!

Guest tbirdchick
didn't go, but seen it on tv. i went to Chillicothe's fireworks in the park and this year sucked ass. there was a 5 sec. delay everytime they shot off 3 or 4 at a time. lasted 33 mins. half of the crowd fell asleep or didn't even watch them. and the end no one clapped they just got up and left.