Yeah, so I have this Hemi...

MrMeanGreen

Originally posted by Mensan:

Riiiight...Thats why my Ford's starter has more HP and Torque than your supercharged engine. I won't even talk about engine comparison. graemlins/jerkit.gif

oh yeah, ford has got the greatest starting system on the face of the planet, i've never replace any starer solenoids, or starter engines on a ford. and anytime you'd like to see how much power my truck has just me know, cause i carry a pull rope in the bed. nissan>ford. any time and any place biotch.

Guest Jonnygts
Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

yes there was one running low 14's at marion earlier in the summer don't know if it was stock or not

Prolly my neighbors. Was it like a dark blue?? Anyway, theirs is stock.

Originally posted by rarest truck on CR:

oh yeah, ford has got the greatest starting system on the face of the planet, i've never replace any starer solenoids, or starter engines on a ford. and anytime you'd like to see how much power my truck has just me know, cause i carry a pull rope in the bed. nissan>ford. any time and any place biotch.

I was making a comment about how your truck doesn't make any power, even though it has a blower. Big surprise, Rick has to have something explained to him. And I guess I should just back off, because everyone knows, when it comes to HP or torque, Nissan is it. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

the new hemi is a nice little engine. kenne bell already has a supercharger out for it and I think a chip too. there are some performance parts out from MOPAR but they do cost a lot. also for the CUMMINS which is a badass engine go to Gary Banks. his inline 6 pull a parts trailor in, then drove 200+ MPH on a salt flat, then towed the trailer home. all without problems. in 05 i heard they will be offering a hemi in the little dakota with a 5 speed behind it. that would be a little monster.