Saw bourne Supremacy last night

Miller

I got together with a bunch of friends last night and saw the movie. It was pretty damn good, Damon kicked ass just like the first one. I give it a high recomendation. The night was somewhat spited by some guy on a bike passing out races and tossing the words "pussin out" losely. IF your on here, maybe you'll get a race next time if your willing to pay the difference in WASTED( graemlins/nutkick.gif ) gas against your friend. And, Don't post, because what respect you might have would be lost, you are indeed a joke. Rock on faggot graemlins/gay.gif

Well we were sitting by the firebird, camaro, and 300zx just chatting. And this bike goes by and we watch it trying to figure what it was (covered in stickers) and he pulls around. So you know we figure were gonna chat with some cool biker guy when he calls us out to waste gas on some eclipse and calls us pussies because were going into a movie in less then 5 minutes. The guy was alone and surrounded, he had some nerve saying shit like that, everyone one of us had some nylon in the trunk to pumble his ass, just ego's like that piss me off. And he caught me on a really really bad day.

Good movie, but I have to complain about all the action scenes being shot with a hand held. The fight in the apartment was hard to follow, and the car chase was jumpy.

Although the reason the car chase was like that is because the Russian Government wouldn't let them drive over 35mph so they used the jumpyness to make it look faster.

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Is that true, that they wouldn't let them go over 35? Wow... that sucks and why would they do that?

They had enough trouble getting the Russian Governments permission to film a car chase there. One of the stipulations was they couldn't go over 35. The camara tricks make it look faster. I heard they could go faster in the tunnel though.

Originally posted by Cone Smasher:

They other one is on DVD......isn't it

I must have missed it at Blockbuster in the new release section.

Yeah.. it also has an alternate ending. If you buy it you get a free ticket to Borne Supremacy..

Guest infamous me 235

i bought the first one and got the free ticket and just got back from it. it was a sweet ass movie.

4.5/5 the only reason being is thjat the camera jumps too much and it hurts your head.