Kung Fu Hustle

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> Since Kevin seems to have relinquished his title as official CR Movie Critic, I'll fill in a little for him.

Went to see Kung Fu Hustle last night. Hillarious. Out of ten stars, for it's genre, I'd give it 7.5. Personally, I think there should have been more exaggerated dancing, but they did a pretty good job as it was.

First off- this movie is in no way meant to be taken seriously; if you go into it expecting this, you'll be sorely dissapointed. It's a non-subject related follow-up to Shaolin Soccer, a movie that came out not too long ago featuring many of the same actors in Kung Fu Hustle.

It's a completely non-intellectual, Chinese-Kung-Fu-stereotype-bashing movie that is fantastic for getting a quite a few good laughs. Go with your friends- it's much better in a group.

graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by 2 Zum:

where u go see it at. didnt know it was actually out around us

<font color ="midnightblue"> LOL

Flatiron's AMC 24 Theatre in Boulder, Colorado. You tell me: is that anywhere near you?

And Kevin- didn't your old name used to be "Movie Guy"?

Originally posted by Folkvang:

And Kevin- didn't your old name used to be "Movie Guy"?

Yeah, but I was just saying I was never officially dubbed "CR Movie critic". smile.gif

Saw Sin City Saturday night, but since there's already a big thread about it, I won't post a review. It was very good, though.