Our house should be done by December.

black00ws6

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

who's building it for you? just curious. don't be suprised if they put the first floor deck on and frame up the walls before they pour the floor to help keep the basement dry.

It's an MI home in New Albany. It's the subdivision called The Woods/The Preserve on North Hamilton.

MI's pretty good you should be happy with your house. I was working right down the road from there for awhile off of dublin granville road for stonehenge. keep an eye on things though and if you don't like something tell them right away its easier to fix stuff during production than it is afterwards.

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

It's an MI home in New Albany. It's the subdivision called The Woods/The Preserve on North Hamilton.

Down the road from me. I live off of Central College

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

who's building it for you? just curious. don't be suprised if they put the first floor deck on and frame up the walls before they pour the floor to help keep the basement dry.

He's right. They won't be pouring the basement for a while yet. They will frame it, put the walls and roof on before they pour the basement.

Originally posted by Skinner.:

yeah isn't that right down the road from your Condo??? If it is stop by everyday that way if there is anything you have question about you can ask. oh and congrats man.

Yup, it's right across the road actually.