Another scam mail.

Alex1647545498

Alex,

Thanks for your correspondence and for the briefing about the car.I'm in urgent need of the car .I will take it for $5500.Lets seal a deal at that price.Consider the car already sold to me.I would have love to come down and inspect it but am ver busy at the moment .As soon as i saw your advertisement for sale,i had to get across to one of my business associates telling him i've gotten the car i'm earching for and that he should make my funds $10,000 available in payment of some fuel equipments i supplied to him.

He assured me he would make the payments (cashier check) available.I would instruct him to get the cashier check across to you (ASAP) and as soon as you receive the payments i would want you to get it cashed.

As soon as you are through with this you would need to deduct your amount of ($5500) from the total($10,000) and send the balance of ($4500) to my reputable shipper via western union money transfer who would be coming over for the pickup of the car and also handle the necessary transfer titles on my behalf once the cashier check is cleared.

So i will need your Full Name............,Mailing Address ...................... and Phone

Number so i can send it to him {my associate} to send the payment

right away.My shipper Today's Shipping) would be responsible for the

pick up.Hope to hear from you.

MY REPLY

That's fine.

If you send me a cahsier's check I will need up to 60 days for the bank to clear it. If you want you can have your associate mail you the cashier's check then you send me a personal check for the amount. Then I will only need to wait up to 10 business days to have it cleared. It would be faster that way.

Let me know how that sounds.

Alex

Guest busteryhyman
i get those all the time when i post cars for sale on different forums, like craigslist. i had about 4 today. I've been trying to get one to send the cashiers check so i can turn it over to the cops instead of cashing it