basicly a hit and run ....

jamesn69camaro

some guy in a 88-90 tempo or topaz 4 dr dirty white color hit my saturn notm uch damage but still paint was scratched across ... and he gave me wrong info of his phone # and insureance # prolly not even the corect name so if this happens to u when ur in a hurry look at their id and get their liscice #!!!do any of u know somewhere i can find a list of addresses of peopel who drive certain makes of cars ?lol ill reward someoen if they find the man lol hes got greyish hair and has a mid sized furry white dog in his front seat its prolly him! yea im sure thats unlikey but i figured id throw the idea out thereit happened in gahanna on stygler geting on 62 on the 270 ramp . damn morons taking their dogs in the front seat!!! u know that has to be illegal

did you get his license plate number? If so you can goto the GPD and file a hit and run accident report and the police can run his tags and find out who the owner is. Then they can file charges of hit and run false info and fail to control. Keep a look out for this guy you might run into later by the way what info did he give you?

Guest GSRchick714

Sucks for you, cool for him.

Sorry about your luck if you didn't get his plate #....

I guess people that have Tempos just can't drive because on my way home from work the other day this dude in a teal tempo tryed to change lanes and I was RIGHT next to him :rolleyes:

What is the info the guy gave you. My wife can verify it for you. She works in legal collections and can find anything on anyone. If you give me at least what he gave you we can see what it comes up with. Phone # or Insurance won't help, but if you give me the guys name or any other personal info will work.

If your diction was as bad on the info you gave him as it was in the above post, he probably wont be able to get ahold of you either if he wanted to.

;)

If you dont call the police, you should always always always get the info off the person's license Along with the License plate number. If you didnt, then you can chalk it up as an expensive learning experience

Originally posted by 10xworse:

Punkrocker3_00, is your neon red with white or silver stripes w/quad exhaust?

Nope, mine is blue, and right now there is no exhaust. Engine is still waiting to be dropped in. Just got to get warm again.

yea i knew i should of got that info but i was nervous myself i didnt want the cops involved my plates never got switched to the saturn i forget what there registered to lol:)and yea my typing skills lack i agree i usualy get all the letters in there but sometimes there not in order lmao and im too lazy to spell check