Freeipods!

xxxShaftxxx

I'm sure everyone has heard of or seen ads promoting freeipods. This one is for real. My friend Kyle recieved his before first quarter started at OSU so I decided to give it a try.

What you have to do for this is to sign up, complete an offer, and then refer five friends to sign up and complete an offer.

If anyone is interested I have a system that we could do where everyone would get one.

The system would work like this. There will be three people listed that need five referrals each, new people will use the links and then post their referral link, who they signed up under, and which offer they completed. After the three that are being worked on are completed, three more will be put up to be worked on. Shouldn't take very long to get everyone the referrals they need.

I know that sounds a little confusing, but it will work.

My referral is http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16107414

Sign up under that and post your referral link and I'll get the chain started. This will work really well.

Thanks.

Guest Redracerx

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Man Don't you hate it when that happens? graemlins/doh.gif