pot, shouild it be leagal????

Guest 420GSXR1000

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 151:

Well, since the almighty Mowgli hasn't met one in his seventy five years on the planet, then that obviously means that they don't exist.

Were you in dublin on monday in the V?

Always in Dublin in the V - live there.

I'm not talking the occasional toke.

I don't know one of one pothead - and everyone knows what I mean by that - that is the head of a serious no-bullshit company (and by that I don't mean CEO of BillyBob's Fix-N-Go Speed Shop). Or is a hard charging over-achiever.

Originally posted by 420GSXR1000:

as for the ceos.....shit.....i know major company owners, doctors, nurses...and the such...as for naming names and companies....well you dont have to believe me if you dont want

Name one. Name one major company owner, or doctor who is a pothead. Just one.

Its easy to shut me up here guys. Name one.

I'm standing by my statement.

And Mowgs, you're talking about potheads like everyone who smokes pot is a pothead.

I'm not. Thought I quantified that. But I'm not.

I consider a pothead to be the equivalent of an alchoholic, so of course there aren't going to be any business leaders that smoke as much as alchoholics drink.

Agree.

Originally posted by 10xworse:

name one? I'm not gonna name the name but i know for a fact the man who owns the largest portion of land for student housing/apartments on OSU is a pothead.

Did he/she inherit that land? Does he manage it? Did he work his way up to his fortune and then kick back, hire a manager, and leggo the braincells? Or did he self-make his success while rastafized?

If you're talking about DeSantis - that guy went to jail. I may be dating myself, it was the 80s - he owned the most - and went to jail. So kudos to the felon slumlord. Way to live the American dream, this Bud's for you.

If not him, who?

[ 11. May 2005, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Mowgli ]

And secondly, do you have any idea how legally fucked someone would be if they Named an extremely successful businessman as a pothead on a public web forum? You're smart, use yo' head.

I'm smart. Exactly nothing would happen.

Folks arent naming names because these scholar/laureate/captains-of-industry potheads are rarer than leprechauns.

Look, I want everyone in this forum to do well, and if this were some idle conversation at a party I wouldn't even chime in. But bullshit is bullshit - no two ways to cut it. And if people in here are deluding themselves that they're gonna be the one-in-a-million exception who can bang back a dimebag on Sunday and then go in and perform brain surgery on Monday are heading for a real rude life wakeup call come age 50 or so. So I feel oblidged to speak up and chime in. And thats all the effort I'm going to put into it, to be honest.

So if a pothead's reading this by all means blow me off if they want - no skin off my back.

My lawn will still need mulched...

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Did he/she inherit that land? Does he manage it? Did he work his way up to his fortune and then kick back, hire a manager, and leggo the braincells? Or did he self-make his success while rastafized?

If you're talking about DeSantis - that guy went to jail. I may be dating myself, it was the 80s - he owned the most - and went to jail. So kudos to the felon slumlord. Way to live the American dream, this Bud's for you.

If not him, who?

gonna have to point out possesion of weed in small amount is a civial citation and at most Mistadmenor not a felony. According to Norml its a Decriminlized in ohio.

As a ex occasinal smoker I must say I am more outgoing since i quite smoking on a regular basis.

Guest 420GSXR1000

well really the question should be clarified...

does MJ have any benifitial affects that we can utilize??? wheather its getting stoned on the couch (like taking Xanax for panic attacks), or for giving chemo patients the munchies (somthing the synthetic cant do), or significantly lowering the risk of glaucoma (old but true, however the synthetic will help here)......

and also, whats ok?? once a day, once a week, month, or year before someone is a lazy pothead??, also answer the same question for alcohol and alcoholism.

now for the quote replies...see below...

sure you are, you cant smoke anywhere but in the house if its illegal..... right??? thanks for the time dude

heydude, this was the flame room, dont read and answer if it isnt fun to share for ya!!!!!!!and as for what you think of smokers, it doesnt offend me so why does it seem this is more than the question presented in the original post....as for the lawn comment...ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...yea, ill let my bud know, he owns one of those companies, allot of werk but he makes good $$$$$ allthough it probably isnt enuff $$$ or responsibility for you to give him the respect due....but thanks again for your opinion and time in this post (i think) smile.gif

Originally posted by Chad is Dead:

[qb]Pot smokers are all gay. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!

hey baby ;) wanna puff???? ===(_)~

onward i say...onward!!!!!!

[ 12. May 2005, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: 420GSXR1000 ]

Smoking pot is like drinking alcohol keep it in moderation. I agree with the Alcoholic = Pothead but theres nothing wrong with the occasional, and I know plenty of people who are doing just fine in life that smoke every now and then.

Guest 420GSXR1000

iis there a limit to the size of the reply??? i lost a bunch of stuff in the last reply (3 times)and im not typing it all in agin...

damn

Guest Rane

If you smoked, lets say a blunt a day. Thats LESS then a dime bag unless your rolling a real fat blunt. Your not going to be lazy and sit around. Infact, the few times I've got high I felt MORE like finding something to do, and I also felt like I could do 100,000,000 push ups.

The only difference is, your more so entertained with whats going on around you so you don't need to go do something.

The POTHEADS are the people who smoke like an ounce a day. Thats ALL they do, and since they abuse it they do get lazy and sit around doing nothing.

I doubt a blunt a day would ruin someones life. Neither will a beer a day. But an entire ounce a day, or a 24pack a day will fuck your life up real nice.

Guest stevil
Originally posted by 420GSXR1000:

well really the question should be clarified...

does MJ have any benifitial affects that we can utilize???

Nope. Nobody will benefit so it won't get legalized. Maybe in some state like Nevada where prostitution and gambling are legal... all the potheads can move there and smoke themselves silly. You're talking about all the negatives of the tobacco and alchohol industries rolled up into one big fat joint, America isn't going to go for that just so you can have fun and get high.

Its the rationalizing that always cracks me up.

"I know... this duuude... that is King of the World... and he burns a bag a day. Yeah. And he didn't inherit it or nuthin. Been smoking since the day he was born. Yeah. And so I can too and still be a bazillionaire winnar... someday... where's my shoelaces? Um how do I quote on a message board? ..."

I hear Tim Hortons pays $6/hr. Go get em, Rockafeller.

-------

Sorry if I won't lighten up on your desires to be justified, but as they say I don't buy beachfront property in Utah no matter how many folks get convinced it exists. Its a benefit of getting older: you don't feel compelled to buy into peer pressure.

Here's an easy one - ask me why I don't post job openings on this board anymore?

...still waiting on a name.

Here's an easy one - ask me why I don't post job openings on this board anymore?
everyone who has the social skills and character youre looking for is too inept to actually do the work, and those that might actually be qualified to do the work are either to lazy to apply, or complete idiots.

trust me homie, if i had a clue what i was doing, id take you up on some of those offers.

Guest 420GSXR1000

this is quick from werk so bear with me for the shortness till later tonight.....

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

Nope. Nobody will benefit so it won't get legalized. Maybe in some state like Nevada where prostitution and gambling are legal...

hmm really...nothing at all??? ok but thats not what ive read...but thanks for the time in your opinion

Its the rationalizing that always cracks me up.

"I know... this duuude... that is King of the World... and he burns a bag a day. Yeah. And he didn't inherit it or nuthin. Been smoking since the day he was born. Yeah. And so I can too and still be a bazillionaire winnar... someday... where's my shoelaces? Um how do I quote on a message board? ..."

I hear Tim Hortons pays $6/hr. Go get em, Rockafeller.

-------

Sorry if I won't lighten up on your desires to be justified, but as they say I don't buy beachfront property in Utah no matter how many folks get convinced it exists. Its a benefit of getting older: you don't feel compelled to buy into peer pressure.

...still waiting on a name.

well....i did comment on the name thing, but it got lost in the last post but ill make it short this time.....i know its all hearsay n here, but its the stigma behind it, you sound like a buiss owner or at least ppl mamager, what would you do to an employee that instead of 3 beers after werk, he has 3 bong hits?? fire him? maybe not, but at least it would affect who YOU think he/she is, and treat them diifferently because of it fer sure, no more raises no matter what the quality of werk (i know my spelling bugs u ALL.... smile.gif ), others in here understand the term "whistle blower"...but i do understand why you cant believe me also so i would think this part is a stalemate...

as for the job opening posts...hehehe i havent "filled out" an application for employment since college (im old too, or well 36), but even if you did need a civil designer, i dont think you could afford me, i need to pay someone to find my shoelaces ...roflmao...its nice that you use to post job openings here but, hmmm i dont know, it would be hard to have a "friend" werk 4 ya, and besides you probably aleady have enuff smokers that werk for ya lol...i know drug test, but yea right, thats easy as hell to pass, but you probably wont believe that either, but if you pay for it...ill pass it lol

To Mowgli I think its pretty apparent that you really don't know much about MJ, as a smoker I know that I can do anything that I can do sober I can do high because I've done it. I acctually prefer to study in my so called "altered state of mind" and have found that I can memorize things much easier and understand things better like that. For example I had to memorize a presentation in spanish for a midterm I had the mext morning, I was studying not high and was having a real hard time remembering what I was supposed to say after about an hour I had three sentences memorized completely, then I went out and lit up a fattie and bam came back in studied and in 30 min I had finished the rest of the sentences and had no doubt in my mind what they were, so thanks to the supposed, makes everyone a lazy bum "drug" I got to bed early and memorized my shit and I also got to work a little on my calculus too. Next morning woke up saying my spanish and I can still say it so I don't understand much about what you are talking about, but I can pretty much say it is inaccurate. I guess in a few years I'll have to get back on here after I get through med school and tell you, you were wrong, until then tongue.gif

(im old too, or well 36),
ok...

[damn ubb quoting]"even if you did need a civil designer, i dont think you could afford me"[/damn ubb quoting]

sure.

i know my spelling bugs u ALL
ding.

heres hoping you dont have to do much writing as a "civil designer".

[ 12. May 2005, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Orion ]