Primer

El Karacho1647545492

Originally posted by Jon:

I don't know what you are thinking... Jeff's car hasn't been primered that long. He has another car that he works on, a pretty decent 240 I believe. His Hyundai was hit in the front. His car actually looked really nice before that happened. Don't fuckin' talk shit about people.

A) this is the part of the forum for talking shit and ranting.

B) Jeff hsu smokes weed and drives around high like its nobody's business, so I'll talk shit about him if I want.

C) His car did look nice, black with smoked rears and lowered. However, it does not provide justification for his aggressive, if not foolish driving style (he nearly hit me on 5 occasions cutting a corner on Mann Road because he was speeding/not looking where he was going).

D) His car has been primer gray since at least the beginning of the summer.

Originally posted by Jon:

Don't fuckin' talk shit about people.

Originally posted by 10xworse:

A) this is the part of the forum for talking shit and ranting...so I'll talk shit about him if I want.

Plus One for 10xworse.

Seriously, it's about time Jon and his boyfriend wash the sand out of their Hello Kitty vaginas. Enough already.

And, on a related note, what the hell has happened to CR? Back when I came on (which wasn't that long ago), if two noobs came on here whining in the least little bit they would have received a royal internet beating. Come back, sadistically aggressive CR, come back.

yeah, the massive influx of know-it-all noobs has begun to piss me off. there are a few new people that know to lay low and not start shit with mods or admins, or anyone else for that matter. "FNG" is the title given to you for a reason. you are the bitches of CR. Just lay low, don't start shit, and give intelligent input and you will be welcomed with open arms by CR. Start waving your e-pen0r around and you'll just be disregarded as a tool not worthy of acknowledgement.

I realize that i was a noob once, but if i went back and looked at my first posts, i'm pretty sure that none of them were rants or "hey you're a tool that doesn't know shit about cars my celica will rip you a new one"

Originally posted by 10xworse:

I realize that i was a noob once, but if i went back and looked at my first posts, i'm pretty sure that none of them were rants or "hey you're a tool that doesn't know shit about cars my celica will rip you a new one"

Well, I wasn't so low key when I came aboard - in fact, I was kind of an ass. And I got bushwhacked, too, by some of the heavier hitters on this site - Orion, Mensan, and SupraGlue, to name a few. It was a sharp learning curve.

Anyway, I'm just hoping the culture of CR hasn't been completely lost. While I don't condone vindictiveness for vindictiveness' sake, there was a certain appeal in that fraternalistic character of CR.