Old people!

supldys

Old lady, maybe 75+, came into my lane today, lucky for her I noticed and swerved and braked to avoid an accident. The reason shes lucky is I was in my truck, and she was in a little malibu, she would have been smashed no doubt. But what I want is someone to explain to me how you don't see a BRIGHT RED FUCKING TRUCK directly next to you. It boggles my mind.

There's a great line from the Simpsons that I can't quite remember. It's from police chief Wiggum. He said something like, "It's kinda ironic that most of these old people are still alive from the organs of young people that they've run over." smile.gif

Originally posted by Eatonup:

There's a great line from the Simpsons that I can't quite remember. It's from police chief Wiggum. He said something like, "It's kinda ironic that most of these old people are still alive from the organs of young people that they've run over." smile.gif

better one:

lisa - "Studies show that old people can drive at least as well as sleep-deprived apes"