no show

Guest BLUE BY U

Marc dude, I love you, but my nuts are starting to hurt from all the swinging...

You should have stayed (SP?? drunkx) out of this thread, because you knew you'd get challenged, and, like me, you have no fast car to race. I'm on this site because I like the people, but am a poor college kid and no longer have a fast vehicle. When that happens, you gotta stay outta threads like this. Let the fast people play, and have fun with the cool people. That;s how Cr works in the racing seasons.

On a side note, you're a biotch for not getting drunk with Ben and I, we're absolutely retarded, since we finished that entire bottle of 151....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 151:

Marc dude, I love you, but my nuts are starting to hurt from all the swinging...

You should have stayed (SP?? drunkx) out of this thread, because you knew you'd get challenged, and, like me, you have no fast car to race. I'm on this site because I like the people, but am a poor college kid and no longer have a fast vehicle. When that happens, you gotta stay outta threads like this. Let the fast people play, and have fun with the cool people. That;s how Cr works in the racing seasons.

On a side note, you're a biotch for not getting drunk with Ben and I, we're absolutely retarded, since we finished that entire bottle of 151....

Jon, man, im not worried. He wanted a race, he'll get one. ;)

Oh, I would have loved to drink with you and Ben tonight, but I have to get up early in the morning.

-Marc