Guest ihuntv8

Guest ihuntv8
I and a few friends would like to come down there, i just need some info like where you guys hang out at, whats a good night and hotels in the area, i have heard of some people hanging out by jegs but wanted to talk to a couple of you and find out, we have just about raced ervyone up north here, just looking for other places to go. we like racing from a roll or from a stop,just let me know some thoughts. Thanks smile.gif

Wednesdays are always a good night - that's "Bike Night" at a local Quaker Steak and Lube (it's a restaurant), which is located on the north end of town. In fact, it would be ideal for you guys, since it's directly off of 71 and located at about the northern most point of the city. There are three nice hotels right there at the QS&L as well, so, if you wanted to stay over, you could shack up there. The "Bike Night" is cool because it, of course, draws out all the bikes (literally in the hundreds), and cruises are always breaking off from them for several hours throughout the night. It starts getting good early on too, around 5:00ish. We usually conglomerate around there around 8:00ish.

As for the weekends, we usually try to plan those through PMs, as posting up too early draws too many ricers. The usual spots are a Hooters on the east side (easily accessible from 71 S to 270 S) and a Krogers just north of there. The Jegs that you referenced is located on the same road as Hooters (i.e., E. Main), just about a mile further east.

If you're serious about coming down, you'll definitely want to send us a PM first. Give us a day or two notice, and we'll round up some cars and make sure we have a good turn out. It's the least we can do. smile.gif

Guest ihuntv8
Thanks from the pics you guys have nice cars, dont care for all the ricers(though i have a talon) i grew up all chevy have a couple still, i think the weekend would be best for me and my buddys, i am waiting on a new tranny for my car, but if my friends want to come down sooner i will, is there a place to get race gas preferalbly 114 octane or higher, thought might bring trailer cause i own a dsm(lol)check out this sight if you want www.akronracing.com i will pm you soon Thanks Trent