central point

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
its back guys that were ill be untill we get kicked out again but my car seen some action down there last night,see u down there next weekend ,,,bring your money so it can be mine!

Do you like being shot at? Do you like being harassed by every swingin' dick with extra money who has someting to prove?

Then come on down to Central Point! Make sure you bring a fast car, some cash, a group of big friends, and a bulletproof vest....you'll need it!

Guest Removed
Originally posted by Tenzig:

I'm sure a few of columbus PD's finest may be interested, since they frequent the board.

Why post something like this?

all we do is hangout and b.s. last night they came down cause someone called and said there was a fight ,there was no fight there for no problem.i stayed till 3:00am

p.s. all we do is benchrace anyway.

Originally posted by gearhead559:

bring your money so it can be mine!

I can never figure out why people advertise having money at these car meets and of all places Central point what are you trying to do become a professional victim I'm sure someone there would love to take your money they will just skip the racing part. People do you really think hoodrats dont have computers.

graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest Removed
i guess some of u think i was serious i normally dont have more than 20 bucks but then theres usually thers 20 to 30 of use there so how do u think im going 2 be a victim ?i grew up on the hilltop and bottoms ...i can handle myself thank u very much!

Originally posted by gearhead559:

i guess some of u think i was serious i normally dont have more than 20 bucks but then theres usually thers 20 to 30 of use there so how do u think im going 2 be a victim ?i grew up on the hilltop and bottoms ...i can handle myself thank u very much!

what are you bullet proof? My friend dave could handle himself very well and he was killed last night.I dont know you so how in the hell would I know if you were serious about the money I know several people on here say the same shit and mean it Around my time and place if you bragged about money and stuff all loud people called those types marks and for those who are little slang challenged thet means targets

Guest BLUE BY U
i have been going there since i was 5years old, seen people have proublems but their is normally not an innocent party, if you dont bring on proublems yourself you wont have any proublems.

What days do you guys normally be out there. I am tryin to find something to do on the weekends.

P.S. No matter how many weights you lift or hard you try you'll NEVER be bigger then a bullet.

hilltop is full of some fuck bitches.