lying phsyco chicks(rant)

Guest aftermidnight

Originally posted by WebNinja:

Touche... But if it happens again... you're getting an internet roundhouse kick.

internet roundhouse kick:pain::e-blowjob:pleasure

I understand the stupid bitches. About 2 years ago (YAY high school fucking drama crap) some stupid bitch made up a story about me plotting to kill a bunch of people. Several months of psychiatric study and invasive investigations later they figured out it was fucking bullshit. All because of some "he said she said that you said that her brother slept with your sister's dog's goat's illegitimate freak of nature baby's 3rd owner's cousin and she's a stupid ho!"

Originally posted by 10xworse:

About 2 years ago (YAY high school fucking drama crap) some stupid bitch made up a story about me plotting to kill a bunch of people. Several months of psychiatric study and invasive investigations later they figured out it was fucking bullshit.

should have sued her...

You know, I thought about that until I realized that a drawn out procedure in court would only force me to see her ugly, manipulative, life-leeching, and overall revolting face more often, so I just steer clear of her now and we both live in blissful states of mutual loathing.

Guest aftermidnight
Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

This is acctually not true. If the person is mature enough to realize the pain they cause on someone else when they cheat and see what a bad chioce they are making they won't do it again. Now if the person just doesn't care I would see how this would apply but its not true for everyone.

good point of view graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by WebNinja:

You are a Stupid worthless pantywaste. Sell your car and go to college.

On the topic of respect... I couldn't ever date a girl that I got any serious action from within in the first several weeks we hung out... It just makes you wonder how many different gusy she's been with/how often she does it... That's just my personal preference.

However, I couldn't ever pee on anyone.... graemlins/puke.gif

Why not? My girlfriend was a virgin when we got together, and we had some serious action within the first 2 weeks.

Just because a girl wants to get some action within the first 2 weeks, doesn't mean she's a hoe.