4wd 89 f-150 with a 95 roller mustang motor "302" 42k miles

jamesn69camaro

Originally posted by Ich bin der Teufel:

That was about the most worthless post ever. You correct my grammer, then forget what apostrophes are for and say stuff like "sho nuff". Nice. That's one way to prove a point...

Did I get fucked? Yes.

Can I take him to court over it? Yes.

Would it be worth my time? No.

Did I slander him? No.

Do I want you to apologize? No.

Do I want you to come lick my balls? Yes.

;) You'll always have a special place in my heart darkness.

4 entries found for grammar.

gram·mar ( P ) Pronunciation Key (grmr)

n.

The study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences.

The study of structural relationships in language or in a language, sometimes including pronunciation and linguistic history.

The system of inflections, syntax, and word formation of a language.

The system of rules implicit in a language, viewed as a mechanism for generating all sentences possible in that language.

A normative or prescriptive set of rules setting forth the current standard of usage for pedagogical or reference purposes.

Writing or speech judged with regard to such a set of rules.

A book containing the morphologic, syntactic, and semantic rules for a specific language.

The basic principles of an area of knowledge: the grammar of music.

A book dealing with such principles.

i didnt correct your grammar.

no, you didnt "slander" him. didnt we just go over this? see above.

lick your balls? cmon man, you know its been like 3 years since i got any. dont tempt me. i beat off in the shower so much that everytime it rains i get a hard-on. besides, chris would ban me for stealing you away from him.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

My .04 is that you like to hi-jack threads and take any kind of shot you can at me. If I had to guess why, I'd say it's because you have penis envy.

Im sorry you have a small dick. Stop taking it out on me.

-Marc

smile.gif

Im sorry you have zero game, and havent seen a vagina in a few years. One possible reason for this could be the simple fact you like dick, you and it seems you like talking about it as well.

As for this thread, its fucking stupid, talk it out in person.

Originally posted by Orion:

4 entries found for grammar.

gram·mar ( P ) Pronunciation Key (grmr)

n.

The study of how words and their component parts combine to form sentences.

The study of structural relationships in language or in a language, sometimes including pronunciation and linguistic history.

The system of inflections, syntax, and word formation of a language.

The system of rules implicit in a language, viewed as a mechanism for generating all sentences possible in that language.

A normative or prescriptive set of rules setting forth the current standard of usage for pedagogical or reference purposes.

Writing or speech judged with regard to such a set of rules.

A book containing the morphologic, syntactic, and semantic rules for a specific language.

The basic principles of an area of knowledge: the grammar of music.

A book dealing with such principles.

i didnt correct your grammar.

no, you didnt "slander" him. didnt we just go over this? see above.

lick your balls? cmon man, you know its been like 3 years since i got any. dont tempt me. i beat off in the shower so much that everytime it rains i get a hard-on. besides, chris would ban me for stealing you away from him.

Holy shit I just laughed out loud. I wish I got a hardon every time it rained. That would fucking rock. Hahaha! Oh, and Chris wouldn't be mad. We have a very open relationship. He understands I'm not a one man kinda man.

Holy shit I just laughed out loud. I wish I got a hardon every time it rained. That would fucking rock.
sure it would. for you. you dont have to worry about people noticing that shit.

nah man, chris gets jealous about that shit. just ask marc.

Originally posted by Orion:

sure it would. for you. you dont have to worry about people noticing that shit.

nah man, chris gets jealous about that shit. just ask marc.

yeah yeah yeah... not all of us can be black...

wow funny shit ...ben ill be writing my apoligy with used toilet paper is that acceptable?i promise to use spell check too :)i was told in person the rod bearings were replaced the reason i said they probably wernt torqued right was u put a oil pump in it and as most would, u probably checked the rod bearson on one or 2 of the rods but failed to torque them proper when u put them back. now as far as slander that is laphable i only state the facts .if anyone on this board saw the motor when i took it out and the shit that was in it, u couldnt with a sound mind tell me it will surely make it home even... i saved the old motor if ANYONE wants to waste their time to see it . with the crust that was in it after having the oil pan off like u did it shoudlnt of been put back in wihtout rebuilding it . i am sorry that i havent been to social but i spend all my time working i do read other secions of this site besides the coral contrary to ur belief lol but i am a lover of all cars and i run my own buisness<auto broker>.thats why i dont make it to the meetings but i will try to come to them if most of the people are kewl with me . most ive met off here seem to be good people.

Several people have seen that motor while it was out of the truck. The oil pump went bad so I replaced it. Please, prove to me the rod caps weren't torqued. I'd love to see this. But basically, you're calling myself, Dave, Kevin, and everyone else who worked on and drove that truck liers. Somehow, you're the only one who managed to blow the truck. As for me telling you in person I replaced the rod bearings, that's bull shit. Why would I lie to you about one thing? Why would I tell you the truth about everything else with the truck, then lie to you about one thing? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I listed everything that was replaced in my thread here on CR. I told you I had receipts for all of it. That's all that was replaced. Now what I DID tell you is that Sara (Dave's ex-girlfriend who I bought the truck from) told me the motor had been rebuilt but I didn't have any proof of that. The truck was a mudrunning truck. It was a beater. Nothing more. Now had it blown on me, I would've gone to U Wrench It and pulled a 302 for $100 - $150 and used it. U Wrench It gives you a 30-day warranty on all parts, including engines. If it doesn't work, bring it back and get another. But since you decided to throw all that money into what you knew was a beater truck, that's how you have so much money wrapped up in it. I, on the other hand, had no choice but to spend this money on the bike. There was no cheaper way to go other then junking the bike. I'm sorry it blew on you. But I didn't know it was about to go. And neither did Kevin who drove it to get parts for the shop. And neither did anyone else who rode in it when we went off-roading. Had the bike not been a complete piece of shit, I'd still feel bad about it. But, the bike was a piece of shit. You feel I screwed you. I feel you screwed me. As for the slander thing, anyone who knows me knows I'm just fucking around. I don't give two shits what anyone says about me. Just give the full story if you want to run your mouth. Something like "Ben sold me this truck and the motor blew, but its okay because I sold him a fucked up bike".

lol it dont matter its just buisness now i want rid of it i dont want anymore than what ur asking price was b4 1500 and with the motor thats in it now it should be worth more in fact i wish i had a stang to drop it in instead but ill replace my ad on here with no metion of this crap just that its new motor... id say were straight and ill forget about this whole deal as soon as im rid of the reminder any help to get rid of it will be apreciated

Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

Im sorry you have zero game, and havent seen a vagina in a few years. One possible reason for this could be the simple fact you like dick, you and it seems you like talking about it as well.

As for this thread, its fucking stupid, talk it out in person.

I wouldnt even call what you have "game". You arent suave...you're just a dick to girls and they like that. I guess I have no game because I cant treat a girl like you do. Good work graemlins/thumb.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

you're just a dick to girls and they like that.-Marc

Yup, Marc word of advice for you, dont be some clamoring, and so fucking nice, its rediculous. It freaks most girls out man, men are sapposed to wear the pants in the relationship. graemlins/eek2.gif

If you only knew.... graemlins/nonono.gif