Sean with the red Extreme

smokin5s

4 things to say

1.) Don't talk shit about people to their friends unless you want them to find out about it...

2.) I don't fucking know you so you have no leg to stand on about saying anything about me...

3.) Yes, I ran a 13 second 1/4... with a 3.3 60' and still trapped 118... oh ya... my cars real fucking slow you ignorant fuck! If you would have watched it, you would have seen me spin the shit out of 1st.. let off... spin the shit out of 2nd, let off... bog down... then go sideways in 3rd... hmmmmmmmm let's see here.... ya... I'd have to say that's why I only ran a 13.... oh, and that was off the spray and untuned... If you want to see how slow my car is, line yours up... that simple... if not, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

4.) Clearasil is your friend... like it, live it, learn it

now dude, I don't know you, nor do I know anything about you... but I'm not going to talk shit about you behind your back... you deffinately set off a nerve with me and I'm doing it to your face unlike you...

thanks, and have a fucking great day smile.gif

Originally posted by ( . Y . ):

now dude, I don't know you, nor do I know anything about you... but I'm not going to talk shit about you behind your back... you deffinately set off a nerve with me and I'm doing it to your face unlike you...

Actually, you're doing it from the comfort of your computer room safely behind a monitor... tongue.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Actually, you're doing it from the comfort of your computer room safely behind a monitor... tongue.gif

-Marc

I'm doing it publically where he can see it... I have nothing to hide and I'll say the same thing to his face.... it always strikes a nerve with me when someone will talk shit about you behind your back, but then suck up to your face.

Originally posted by ( . Y . ):

I'm doing it publically where he can see it... I have nothing to hide and I'll say the same thing to his face.... it always strikes a nerve with me when someone will talk shit about you behind your back, but then suck up to your face.

I was just messing with you Josh, relax...and remember he drives an extreme...

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

I was just messing with you Josh, relax...and remember he drives an extreme...

-Marc

I know... I'm actually pretty relaxed now... sitting here drinking a beer always tends to calm the nerves tongue.gif

Originally posted by Homey D. Clown:

Your car is slow bitch... always made up pitiful excuses NOT to race the slobra..... Now it's gone and I have to wait for the Z06 to own you AGAIN. graemlins/slap.gif

shit bitch... no excuses... your dumbass put the TPS sensor on wrong making the slobra not race worthy.