Bobby Lee.

Devils Advocate

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to refer to the intersection of main and 4th as the asshole of the world. Its where the world just takes a shit and theres Coshocton... Thats where the train goes through and is horribly noisy, and then theres that Century 21 place rattling off all of the homes they have for sale. The best part right there is that horrible gut wrenching smell you get from Clow's and Stone Container mixing. The Asshole of The World.

Atleast now when Bobby Lee is running his car at night, people flying past in planes have clear site of the "Asshole of the world." and can spectate the biggest piece of shit in that town.

Wait a minute now... Planes don't fly over Coshocton. Purely because the stench and fumes of this shitty city, would clog the planes intake, and would inevitably cause it to crash. It's kind of like the Bermuda Triangle, only not. :confused: I've been told this before,"You better not drive with all those lights on. Planes my try and land on you." tongue.gif

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by SamZman:

well I wonder how many neons you'll have left if you drive up Brice Road. The ole' Mopar fans dont care fo yer kind.

he seemed to make it there fine. all in one piece and looked like all the neons were still there. ;)

Originally posted by Bobby Lee:

Yep... i didn't have any problems. Although some cop followed me from the time i got onto 161 until i turned onto 62 when i was going home. I wonder why? tongue.gif

was it a chick cop tongue.gif