Anthony again....

Art

Originally posted by FC_Joe:

My girlfriend is a HUGE Buckeye fan, and is related to Steve Bellisari, and I tell her the same thing.

I remember him from a few years ago. Worst quarterback I've ever seen. Zwick is doing better than him this year (not saying much) than when Bellisari was a Senior, lol.

Anyway I agree w/ you. Wisconsin has a much better team overall.

How about that game today? I don't think OSU could take the ball away from a middle school team today, and if they did, they'd fumble it within 5 yards...jeez. Very depressing game for OSU fans.

Originally posted by Razorback:

I remember him from a few years ago. Worst quarterback I've ever seen. Zwick is doing better than him this year (not saying much) than when Bellisari was a Senior, lol.

Anyway I agree w/ you. Wisconsin has a much better team overall.

How about that game today? I don't think OSU could take the ball away from a middle school team today, and if they did, they'd fumble it within 5 yards...jeez. Very depressing game for OSU fans.

Bellisari is probably the best quarterback OSU has ever had in terms of physical ability. He just made horrible decisions, and didn't play the game like a QB

Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

Bellisari is probably the best quarterback OSU has ever had in terms of physical ability. He just made horrible decisions, and didn't play the game like a QB

He should've been playing a completely different position.

He should've been playing a completely different position.

Free Safety yes, he was the #1 ranked free safety in the nation coming out of high school. BUT, with his athletic ability, I am sure in practice every week he showed the look of a superstar QB. He was also pretty good under pressure at times. Remember the Outback bowl where he threw for over 300 yards in just over a half of football

He was not bad at running the ball, kinda like Krenzel although Krenzel did better at actually gaining yardage, but yes I didn't think Bellisari was a bad athlete, just a bad quarterback. It seemed like whenever the game was on the line he couldn't get it done. There were a few times (like you mentioned) where he actually came through, but more often than not they fell apart with him @ QB. I was glad when he graduated and left OSU. Do you remember when he got that DUI on the eve of the Michigan game so Krenzel and McMullen played? And I remember I thought it was funny because the backup QB's won that game and I don't think if Bellisari had been in there it would've turned out the way it did, ya know?

He was not bad at running the ball, kinda like Krenzel although Krenzel did better at actually gaining yardage, but yes I didn't think Bellisari was a bad athlete, just a bad quarterback. It seemed like whenever the game was on the line he couldn't get it done. There were a few times (like you mentioned) where he actually came through, but more often than not they fell apart with him @ QB. I was glad when he graduated and left OSU. Do you remember when he got that DUI on the eve of the Michigan game so Krenzel and McMullen played? And I remember I thought it was funny because the backup QB's won that game and I don't think if Bellisari had been in there it would've turned out the way it did, ya know?

Yes because mentally Bellisari was not a QB. Physically, he is the best QB OSU has ever had.

Originally posted by SupraGlue:

Mike Kne (G), Simon Frasier (DE), Dustin Fox (CB), Lydell Ross (TB), Branden Joe (FB), Bam Childress (WR/F).

Mike Nugent (K) is a senior, doesn't he count as a starter?