Street Racing

Crash1647545504

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

he has plenty of an idea of whats he's talking about.

Sorry, not when it comes to RC he doesn't.

Keep in mind that's what I was responding to - I could care less who street races and who doesn't, or who thinks their a street racing legend and who doesn't. Irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

Originally posted by N/A Again:

Not to mention, non of you who've posted have made any name for yourself worth anything and are seriously posers if you refer to how badass of a street racer you are. You're not, and there's plenty of people out in Columbus who will wager a few thousand $$$ to kill your point and you car.

Exactly where is this coming from? Who's proclaimed themself to be some great street racer? And why would you even care, anyway?

someone has no idea how to work the quote button multiple times. (its ok, neither do i.) redface.gif

look man, like i said right after you ended youre quote, i dont know you well enough to say that youre that guy or not. you told mark to shuttup, as if he has no idea what goes on at race club, and presumedly because you were indignant at him for alledging that race club has some "hard core street racing posers" in it. my retort had to do with my estimation that mark was right. even though you guys dont let anyone slower than (insert random e.t. here) go out with you, that doesnt mean that nobody there is a poser. im drawing that conclusion from experience both on this board and others. no flames there.

but, if you like, here are some...

flaming someone for having altezzas is much less pathetic than having them yourself. especially on a car like yours.

ben: dude, 13.00's? guess im out of the loop, i thought you were still rockin the eagle. anyways, that wasnt meant as an insult, just pointing out that i was under the impression that you didnt "qualify" for race club membership. it seems that in this thread, weve generalized the term "kia" to mean "any car not qualifying for race club privileges."

Originally posted by Orion:

someone has no idea how to work the quote button multiple times. (its ok, neither do i.) redface.gif

I'm posting whoring. :cool:

flaming someone for having altezzas is much less pathetic than having them yourself. especially on a car like yours.

Then you agree it's still pathetic. tongue.gif

Thanks for the backhanded compliment. Fact is, the altezzas are gone (something that I know you know), and probably for good reason. Had I known beforehand that they conyeved the impression of "cheap" or "ricer" I never would have gotten them. But, I did, and found out the hard way - notably by way of a lot of flames on this board. It's old news now. So, feel free to still flame, but if that's all you got on me, then, well, it's pathetic.

look man, like i said right after you ended youre quote, i dont know you well enough to say that youre that guy or not. you told mark to shuttup, as if he has no idea what goes on at race club, and presumedly because you were indignant at him for alledging that race club has some "hard core street racing posers" in it. my retort had to do with my estimation that mark was right.

Nope, I was more incensed at his implying that RC was used as a forum to bitch about CR.

[/qb]

Blah, still wanna see the jellybean vs. 300ZX again :D Seems like all there is anymore is legal racing, so I guess it's a better idea. Charter is dead, so I guess street racing as a whole should call it quits too. On top of that I should have a badge when I finally get out of what I do now, and I'm a prick graemlins/thumb.gif [/QB]

and here i thought you wanted another shot at the talon ;)tongue.gif

Originally posted by SupraGlue:

2. Several accidents, including a prominent local shop owner/partner who totaled his 300ZX.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA...prominent local shop owner...

Originally posted by The Vette:

Everytime that I go out with some people we have never once been with a car that isnt a low 12 sec car.

Liar tongue.gif Last time I checked, Ricky's car, with his parts was a low 13 second car ;)

Ben, when you come out again you can bitch about not street racing. graemlins/slap.gifsmile.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by SupraGlue:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SupraGlue:

5. Legal motorsports is more fun and not very expensive.

</font>If CR is a "Legal Motorsports" site, where were all of the CR members saturday? Or the week before? Or the week before? I saw at least a dozen RC members at trails on saturday, but not one person that is just a member CR.And where were you this weekend? You have a single turbo Supra that you dont drag or roll race (unless it's a 600cc bike from 90-120mph). So are you trying to turn a single turbo Supra into a road race car, or is it that you discovered you're not the awesome driver you believed yourself to be so you've moved over to a track where it's harder to discern how much you suck? You say you don't street race, and yet you made a post in the flame room about racing 600cc bikes from a roll?

Originally posted by The Vette:

or is it that you discovered you're not the awesome driver you believed yourself to be so you've moved over to a track where it's harder to discern how much you suck?

if you want to hide your lack of driving talent, the road course is the LAST place you want to be...

you discovered you're not the awesome driver you believed yourself to be
how am i supposed to respect an opinion on driving talent from someone who rocks an automatic corvette? graemlins/gay.gif

and before you go to the "i never said I was sweet" card, save that shit for someone whos listening. if youre going to call someones driving skills out on front street, you for damn sure better have some of your own. cant remember seeing you at any auto cross events this year. for that matter, i cant remember seeing you take any turn tighter than the big loop of 270 at faster than a snails pace.

serious drag guys, i already know that drag racing does take talent. props to you. but i cant lump sam into that group, because it seems to me that sam is neither serious, nor talented.

Originally posted by B DUBS:

sam and mark should race (period)

and thats going to solve......

it seems to me that sams issue with mark has nothing to do with how fast his car is. theres only one type of race that sam has a chance in.

Mark is like Anthony, he doesnt race unless he knows he will win [Wink]

-Marc

well i suppose you would know, since you dont talk shit unless you know youre the slowest guy in the room. let me know if you ever find your nuts, squirrel.

well, unless youre going to race in reverse, im going to have to do it from memory. maybe i can find a pic on the internet or something.

Squirrel? You know damn well that I will race anyone any time...including Mark.

-Marc

sadly, yes. its almost tragic at this point. hows about you make it worth my while?

what say you, a 20 roll? so you can use your "overdrive"?