Street Racing

Crash1647545504

I think he's merely stating that some of us were old enough to experience the street scene before it took a 'turn', so to speak. For example, when you were born, I was near graduating from high school. I'll be 35 this year. By that age, I had already experienced a few forms of motorsport thanks to my family and my own interest. I had already been driving for some time (obviously, illegaly :p ) and had learned what the street racing scene was like. Not just in one place, but everything from small hick towns to living in Souther Cali.

Things have changed alot since then, since I was 19. A WHOLE FUCKING LOT! And due to your age, you cannot possibly know from experience. I'm sure he did not mean it as an insult to anyone's age. He just means some of us are becoming old farts; old enough farts so that we can finally begin the "Age of Reminiscence". :D

I understand. I Know and was not claming I dont have experience that you guys do. I miss understood what he said. Thats my fault I appologize.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i come from a long line of "racers" even though i didn't get to experience said times first hand, i feel like i definently missed out. according to the stories my dad and his buddies talk about. i am very envious of you old bastards at times, but the chicks are easier these days so i say we win!!

EDIT-not being disrespectful towards women (especially the ones on cr, you ladies are great) i mean "easy" in the best way possible

If CR is a "Legal Motorsports" site, where were all of the CR members saturday? Or the week before? Or the week before?

Sorry I was at Norwalk.:D Probaly at Trails this Saturday.

Best sig in the history of ever.

"Sailor moon has got tha boom anime babes, to make me think the wrong thing."