#1?

Guest Rane

Edwards is fucking awesome. Obviously the best receiver in the Big Ten, top 3 in the country. There is no doubt about that- I wish he played for the Bucks, just not right now. He wouldn't have the stats he does at Michigan. It doesn't matter how good of a receiver you are if you have no one to get you the ball.

At this point (as far as the Buckeyes go,) I would rather have Ginn than Edwards. Edwards wouldn't have helped the Buks much this year. Ginn is a freshmen. Ginn is the future. :cool:

Holmes will be as good as Edwards is, when he is a senior. Ginn will be a junior then. Pittman will be a junior then. Both lines will be very experienced. Hawk and Schlegel will be juniors or seniors. Edwards will be catching TD's for some west coast NFL team by then.

The 2006 season will have the Buckeyes in the top 3... *if* and only if, they get a leader at the QB position.

Just my $.02

Oh, and Ginn proved my point today. The man touched the ball 6 times and had 3 touchdowns. One rushing, one receiving, one punt return. Did you see him pull away from the defender on the pitch. He put buslengths on him BEFORE the line of scrimmage.

Even Sam's Vette would have a problem beating him to the 60'. ;)