h8civics

iwishiwascool

Im registered on your board silly rabbit. That supra ran 13 flat. Any other lies about your "crew" for us.

How about friday at MCIR to give your supra pal a chance in at least having some traction. He can even floss slicks if he like. The wager is $100.

Let us see how your "crew" likes being squirrled about.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by h8tcivics:

we have a 97 supra that runs a 12 flat, and a camaro SS tat runs 12.6. and the supra is having upgraded turbos put on it and should be back up in a week. so do ya wanna run? or if you wanna run my GTP thats fine with me to. let me know and I will come out. Hell I'll be out there in 2 weeks anyways.

You picked the wrong car to mod.

Ken = the winnar

Guest h8tcivics

correction..iwish. 2 of our crew members post on CSR. we have more in our crew than that dip[shit.

Hell I saw a ZO6 corvette run a 13.5 this past weekend at Byron.

I saw a new Camaro SS run a fuckn 14.0 at the track as well. my friends 99 TA with auto runs a 13.6 stock at the track.

I'd be more than happy to give ya andy's phone number...The 97 supra in our team..not the 13sec one on CSR. I've never met that guy before. read asshole! dont fuckn post what you think! or assume! fuckn ask before ya post

Originally posted by h8tcivics:

correction..iwish. 2 of our crew members post on CSR. we have more in our crew than that dip[shit.

Hell I saw a ZO6 corvette run a 13.5 this past weekend at Byron.

I saw a new Camaro SS run a fuckn 14.0 at the track as well. my friends 99 TA with auto runs a 13.6 stock at the track.

I'd be more than happy to give ya andy's phone number...The 97 supra in our team..not the 13sec one on CSR. I've never met that guy before. read asshole! dont fuckn post what you think! or assume! fuckn ask before ya post

Why don't you just post your WHOLE crew/team and show all of us what is outtaourleague? Or do you have to call your friend's brother's old roomate, you know the one with the 9 second Nova, and beg him to be in your crew for this little challenge? :rolleyes:

Guest slobird
Originally posted by B DUBS:

dude good luck to all those cars, cause YOUR CREW IS FUXORED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DAMN do i declare someone starting shit?

ph33r my 17 second tbird, if you pull ahead of me ill just hit you :D

-The other Geoff

Guest h8tcivics

our Illinois crew is as follows:

Chad- 1970 Chevelle SS, runs a low 9.14. he ran outta gears 3/4 the way down the track, coulda ran quicker. have slips to prove and vid if not believe me. has a 540 Merlin in it.

Nick- Stock 95 5.0 mustang. runs 150 shot and intake and exhaust, runs 13.02 last weekend.

Curt- supercharged VR6 Carrado, with intake and exhaust, just now got money to do anything to it.

Eric- Honda civic that looks good. minor mods done, but more show than go

Mario- Supercoupe, just bolted on an exhaust, and is now doing stuff to it, but looks good

Brad- 2000 Camaro SS, spray,exhaust,intake, headers,cam,heads, runs low 11's

Jacob-2001 GTP, bone stock just bought,runs mid-high 14's, other 95 GTP runs low 15's

Ohio crew:

Andrew- 97 supra WRX blue, turbo'd, Apex boost controller, rear end, many others can remeber. runs low 11's

Zach- Camaro SS, intake exhaust, head work,ECU,rearend, runs mid 11's

scott-02 M5, mainly stock but now heard he has done an exhaust

Vaughn-95 300ZX TT, boost controller,exhaust,intake, minor other mods, runs mid 12's

Ben-97 acura 2.2CL,intake exhaust,runs mid 15's

Gavin-99 Trans Am funtional ram air w/hood, runs 13.24

whople-2002 4cyl eclipse turbo'd, runs mid 14's

Michael-70 nova w/350 jegs crate motor,rearend, runs high 11's

JB-Mercedes CLK230 kompressor6cl, spray, heads,intake, exhaust runs high high 12's

Nate-90 mustang 5.0 no exhaust, intake, runs low 14's

steve-96 camaro SS,straight headers,heads,cam,throttle body,intake,runs high 12's

Clint-1998 S-10, stock, our parts truck..maybe mid 16's

Oh shit. You sir, are about to get owned.

Andre with the WRX blue supra? He's my age. That car had nothing besides a body kit, catback, and turbo timer before he wrecked it going 105 down emerald parkway a month ago. I know for SURE it certainly doesn't run low 11's. Andrew sabatino, lives off of Summitview in dublin.

Ben Vaughan? Ben vaughan was (is) the biggest joke at my high school. He had a riced out PURPLE prelude, complete with neons and the like (THAT HE BOUGHT THAT WAY, ALREADY DONE UP) that he sold. He then had his parents buy him a beat-ass, faded 300zx tt. This thing sounded like total shit and got beat by a stock SS more times than I can remember. Not only did this kid drive around a highschool parking lot every morning revving his janky ass engine at 14 year old girls, he would barely ever race when challenged. Also, one time, he called his dad, who has a 350z, and his dad came to meet him in the parking lot after school. They proceeded to rev their cars at each other while all of the seniors were walking out to their cars. Very Impressive. That car also runs nothing CLOSE to mid 12's. In fact, with Ben driving, i've got $500 thats says it doesnt best a 12.6.

If the best you can do is lie about cars, thenyou should probably shut the fuck up and crawl back under whatever rock you came from, you white trash vin deisel Wannabe.