cam'ron

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

Mr. Geero's. Friday. 10:00p.m

Will he show :confused:

This is merely to see if he has the nuts to show up. There will be no fighting from me. I was always taught, "Don't start it, just finish it."

You my keyboard warrior, has been called out. graemlins/finger.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cam'ron:

sorry I didnt see this post in time to show on friday, but next friday, I will be there. bring all your friends cody

Let you hope that it's for a civil conversation to iron out your differences. I don't take kindly to fights at CR meets, if that's your intentions.

Just some forewarning.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by N/A Again:

Let you hope that it's for a civil conversation to iron out your differences. I don't take kindly to fights at CR meets, if that's your intentions.

Just some forewarning.

There will be no fighting, like Dave said, out back would be more appropiate though. (joking)

sorry I didnt see this post in time to show on friday, but next friday, I will be there. bring all your friends cody

You will not show up, so why's it matter? It's sad that you can't even back your own shit up that you talk. If you can't put your money where your mouth is, STFU. SHow up by yourself, like a man, not a keyboard warrior that you've made yourself out to be. I'll buy you a mini-gyro if you're even there, it'll be hot n fresh off the oven. I'll buy a big gyro if you show up by yourself, like a man, even though you are not one yet, kid.

See ya there kid. :rolleyes:

[ 16. August 2004, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: Doyle Brunson JR. ]

Guest infamous me 235

well to repsect the people of cr, im not gonna fight you there, but I will meet you there, we can go somewhere else

graemlins/gay.gif

Originally posted by Wonka:

Go away and take every one after member number 1000 with you. Thanks

Hey now, you can kick their asses, but easy on the member number shiat.

Whoever loses in this altercation, you should have your fingers broken so you can't start anymore keyboard wars. That is all.

Guest slobird
Originally posted by Wonka:

I'll come and not kick the both of your asses for sport. Neither of you are tough neither of you are cool. Go away and take every one after member number 1000 with you. Thanks

Oh shit here he goes

BLA BLA BLA BLA