Supercharged BLue Viper

Guest Ponyfreak

OK, so from the information I am gathering, just to make everything clear, the situation with Ricky's car may not be as I described. Perhaps he didn't steal anything off of anyones car. I don't know what happened and apparently no one else but Ricky and Dan do either. Maybe not even them. I know that words were had between the two, and nothing good has come of it yet.

Also, I can't validate the quality of work that has been done since Rickys departure from IPS. Perhaps they put out quality work. I still have a problem with Jeff due to some things that were said today, and his flat out refusal to work things out over the phone rather than via the website. I am glad I never had the need to work out anything with him "professionally".

That said, my problem with Ricky stems from something said on dieseldigital, and I still have a problem with him.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPS put out quality work when Ricky was there, and they still do. Ricky himself did quality work on my car, and he's worked on my car a lot more recently than what people think. IPS has earned and continues to earn my business - end of simple story. Just thought I put in my two cents where this was concerned.

And Eli, I don't see how you can critize Jeff for not calling you to work out your differences but so openly (and maliciously) flame Ricky here (i.e., not over the phone) for something that was said on another board. Unless, of course, you already tried to get him to call you too?

Originally posted by Orion:

:rolleyes:graemlins/doh.gif

do america a faver, stay out of politics.

Learn to spell, then type.

Ok, I'll stay out of politics :confused: Just learn to spell and stop swingin.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Do you have his phone number?

-Marc

if eli wanted it, he could get it.

sorry john, wasnt sure if thats what you meant. i do know that both myself, and mark have tried to reach ricky in the past, and hes hard to get a hold of. (irrelevant, i know)

Not that anybody cares, but I will say what I know of IPS. I have never done business with IPS. I have meet some of the Employees/ex-Employees, They seem cool and very knowledgeable. One of my best friends has done business with them, and he has said nothing but fantastic news about them. He said if need be, He feels that Jeff would personally take parts of his own car to satisfy a customer. He also said that Jeff has meet him offsite(off of IPS property) to Purchase parts. That sounds like great customer service to me. Maybe someday I will do business with them, Maybe not. Reguardless, I have heard nothing but great news about them. So my two cents. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS. Customer service is what keeps you in the bussiness, and they know how to do it(from what I read and hear).

Ty

Originally posted by Clint Eastwood:

I took the liberty to make corrections and point some basic things out to you so that you may learn something, love it, and then use it so that others do no receive headaches from reading your posts.

If you are going to accuse someone of being dumber than a box of rocks, you should at the very least show that YOU are smarter than a box of rocks.

You "heard" (let's be honest, you are really just stating your opinion) that Sam is dumber than a box of rocks, yet you didn't hear what Sam does for a living? Seeing as how I know you at least used to hang out with Anthony, I find that REALLY hard to believe.

:rolleyes:

Well "lets be honest" my opinion of Sam is he seems to be a nice guy, who has made it on his own, and my hats’ off. I think my goal there was to prove to some of the haters on the board that Sam is not some guy who had his shit handed to him, cause yes I do hear it all the time, and believe it or not I can make my own decisions.

Also how does Anthony have anything to do with this? I am pretty sure he has no relevance, as he can’t make words come out of my mouth.

And I wanted to thank you for correcting my post, which was sweet of you. Like many know I do not really care about using proper English skills on this forum, its not life or death to me. But go ahead and keep correcting.

On the topic of grasping facts, it seems you’re a little lost, if I understood Jeff's comment in this thread stating, that none of his employees have made posts in this thread, which give me the impression you not part of his company any more.

Hopefully this can be discussed in person where it belongs. Cause I won’t “BITCH” out

:eek:graemlins/jerkit.gif

had to say it in a way youd understand. as far as swingin goes, "pot, this is kettle, was looking for my black. can i get that back?"

john, eli called jeff. the response was, er, less than cordial.

I didn't realize I said anything that was 'swinging'...nope I didn't. Spelling first Orion, then comprehending what you've read. You'll get it, just keep trying. I got called out because there was a Buick in the drive, then after I posted next it became quiet. Wonder why....

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Do you have his phone number?

-Marc

Do I need it? I could just PM him and ask him to call me, if I wanted to talk to him (or anyone) on this board by phone.

EDIT: Just saw DJ's response, which essentially says the same thing.

Originally posted by 1 DIRTY 7:

One of my best friends has done business with them, and he has said nothing but fantastic news about them. He said if need be, He feels that Jeff would personally take parts of his own car to satisfy a customer.

Not sure who youre talking about (your friend) but its funny you say this as my poor car looks stripped from how many parts ive sold off her while its just sitting anyway for people in a jam :(

john, eli called jeff. the response was, er, less than cordial.

Less than cordial? He has the attitude that he doesnt care if what hes posting is true or not. He knows nothing about what happened (not that there is any reason to bring it up now even if he did) and when i explain that to him he just wants to meet and talk about it graemlins/gay.gif

The short version:

Im going to talk as much shit about Ricky or you as i want, make up what i want, post heresay as fact, and then if i get called on it apologize in person but leave my BS up on a public forum to convince SOMEONE that it just might be true. Righhhhtttttt. And im supposed to be "cordial" and kiss and make-up for what reason? LOL.

You guys kill me...

Once upon a time ago this was a useless thread about someone de-modding a fast Viper for whatever reason graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by SHIEF:

I didn't realize I said anything that was 'swinging'...nope I didn't. Spelling first Orion, then comprehending what you've read. You'll get it, just keep trying. I got called out because there was a Buick in the drive, then after I posted next it became quiet. Wonder why....

you are entitled to your opinion, it just happens to be idiotic. im really not even sure why you are in this thread. your very first post was noobish railbirding of the first degree. classic. well thought out and intelligent. oh, im sorry, i forgot the popcorn smiley.

after defending yourself (albeit rather nicely), you unfortunately slipped back into kid mode and posted a "yeah, sam, this guys stoopid" style message that hearkens back to elementary school playground days.

eli posts a pseudo retraction of his previous inflammatory statements, which is a perfect time to blast the guy, and all you can think of to post is...

So what your saying is you were wrong in even making posts you had no clue about......super!
...which is not only boring and unimaginative, its wrong. if you are going to play in the kitchen, sheif, youd better step up your game. grammar nazi status will only get you so far. im expecting more from you.

Jeff does make a great point. How does this post

Originally posted by Ponyfreak.:

I just wanted to let you guys know that the car is no longer supercharged. I drove it supercharged for the last time last night. I am taking the kit off tomorrow and sat as I sold it. I will be running n/a for a couple of months. So if you see me and want to race, I probably will not do it because the car will be running pretty rich, and slow with only 500rwhp.

Looks like I will will be getting twin Garrett PT-72's in the somewhat near future...

Turn into what this thread is at now....It is mindboggling

Originally posted by ZO-SICK:

Jeff does make a great point. How does this post

Turn into what this thread is at now....It is mindboggling

Because there are nothing but a bunch of squirrels and faggots here, talking about things that are none of their business and talking about things that were resolved 6 months ago that don't even concern them.

To those of you whom somehow have a problem with me, go screw yourselves. I don't owe any of you an explanation for anything. You are trying to defend people that aren't man enough to defend themselves, and they don't have a leg to stand on anyway.

You are all very small minded people so your opinion of me doesn't matter to me in the least. Hopefully the time you spent trying to bring me down spared someone else!

I'll do my best to be out saturday night, please take your issues up with me then. Have a great day. smile.gif

you are entitled to your opinion, it just happens to be idiotic. im really not even sure why you are in this thread. your very first post was noobish railbirding of the first degree. classic. well thought out and intelligent. oh, im sorry, i forgot the popcorn smiley.

after defending yourself (albeit rather nicely), you unfortunately slipped back into kid mode and posted a "yeah, sam, this guys stoopid" style message that hearkens back to elementary school playground days.

eli posts a pseudo retraction of his previous inflammatory statements, which is a perfect time to blast the guy, and all you can think of to post is...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />So what your saying is you were wrong in even making posts you had no clue about......super!

...which is not only boring and unimaginative, its wrong. if you are going to play in the kitchen, sheif, youd better step up your game. grammar nazi status will only get you so far. im expecting more from you. </font>Your right Orion, I should've just said "So your posts Eli have no truth behind them, glad you see that." That's better right? Unimaginative but better right? Sorry I'm working on my game, and I'm far from a spelling Nazi as mine if far from perfect. I just didn't care for Eli calling out people over crap that he doesn't understand or have correct.

Just a reminder of the forum rules,

"Remember, this is for venting and having a good time. If you take the text posted seriously or personally, take the initiative to step outta the room and recall what it's here for. If there's anything said or done that you feel is a problem, notify the Senior Members Committee, as they will share in overseeing this section."

Keep this in mind before posting any further in this thread.

Since there no longer is a Senior Members Committee, feel free to replace that with "any Mod or Admin"

EDIT

To be completely clear, this post is directed to everyone that has posted in this thread, I'm not singling out any one specific person.

People, this is retarded. I HAD issues with IPS in the past, but came to terms and everything is well.

Some of you need to oput aside your differences and let this stay in the past, quit dwelling on it. This forum is not simply for allowing people to bash one another and take it to a point where people will have problems personally.

This is supposed to be for fun. Remember that or I will lock this, flame room or not.