Supercharged BLue Viper

Guest Ponyfreak

Originally posted by Orion:

jeff, the irony is that for a long time after you bought the car, it still didnt run.

Im still not following :confused:

I bought a car that didnt run when i bought it. I spent some time on the body (whole first year) and then had Passen take 8 months to blow the engine up for me so that it took another year to get things resolved/rebuilt before it ever even moved. Three full years.

How is Viper guy buying a fast car changing set-ups to very likely go slower have any connection to my car again?

Had i bought the car running low 11s and changed set-ups right away because that wasnt good enough THEN you might actually have a point ;)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know me Ricky? Come introduce yourself. Or call me and we can meet somewhere.

I know all about your car and why it's down. What was the serial number on your turbo again?

Sam, I don't drive a Crossfire. Your inability to drive is superceded only by your ignorance. Maybe I should get my priorities straight and buy a $30-40K car when I live in a neighborhood where shit gets stolen out of my garage. If it was a turbo and suspension parts that were stolen, I could tell you where to look. I know someone who likes to take that kind of shit from garages, and then get fired. Oh, I'm sorry, "mutually agree to quit"... :rolleyes:

I also think its funny that you guys wait to talk shit about someones car until after you know its down. Pussies.

And Shief, is that a Buick in your driveway? Who the fuck are you talking shit to?

Originally posted by Mensan:

Not when you steal parts from actual fast cars and put them on your own. And you're still a bitch.

I assume youre still a firm believer in the fact that Ricky is quadruple-jointed and is 100% responsible for cutting off Anthonys SC belt as well huh?

Oh the wonderful CR rumor mill :rolleyes:

And youre calling Ricky a bitch when youre going on and on and on about how bad your boys Viper is and kicking around all these different races (when i told you in the first 10 seconds my car wasnt even there) and then as soon as Linn walks in the door and wants to run it the cars got all kinds of issues and wont race? LOL. Hello pot? Have we met? graemlins/jerkit.gif

Had to go take pictures of the Gahanna Lion that just ran threw my back yard....

Jeff, you can't be as dumb as you come off on here. I told you he would be running later this year. NOT that night. If you recall, thats the same thing I told Linn, and it was HIM that kept pestering Joe. You guys can all brag about racing broken cars and beating them, and your shop can continue to put out a poor product. Apparently you listen to me about as well as you listen to your customers.

And no, the night we pulled Anthonys blower off, I told him what I thought happened.

And Ricky is still a bitch.

You don't know me Ricky? Come introduce yourself. Or call me and we can meet somewhere.

I know all about your car and why it's down. What was the serial number on your turbo again?

Sam, I don't drive a Crossfire. Your inability to drive is superceded only by your ignorance. Maybe I should get my priorities straight and buy a $30-40K car when I live in a neighborhood where shit gets stolen out of my garage. If it was a turbo and suspension parts that were stolen, I could tell you where to look. I know someone who likes to take that kind of shit from garages, and then get fired. Oh, I'm sorry, "mutually agree to quit"... :rolleyes:

I also think its funny that you guys wait to talk shit about someones car until after you know its down. Pussies.

And Shief, is that a Buick in your driveway? Who the fuck are you talking shit to?

Haha...what a douche. Maybe you missed the 04 Mustang tail light, or how about that trailor? Wonder if there is a 8 and 9 second car in there.... redface.gif Guess that isn't possible being there is a Buick in my drive. graemlins/finger.gif

Jeff, you can't be as dumb as you come off on here. I told you he would be running later this year. NOT that night. If you recall, thats the same thing I told Linn, and it was HIM that kept pestering Joe. You guys can all brag about racing broken cars and beating them, and your shop can continue to put out a poor product. Apparently you listen to me about as well as you listen to your customers.

LOL. Lets see. You walk up to the table and ask if weve seen the Viper in the parking lot. Then you proceed to go on about setting up 1-mile races with bikes in town. Then you ask if i drove my car there and act all disappointed when i say no. Then you continue to ask me about the 3/s cars in the parking lot or if i know any friends with faster cars that will be out later. (EDIT--of of this can be validated by my GF, a customer of mine, and his GF as we were all sitting at the table at the time ;) )

All that hoop-la because your boys car wasnt even ready and he wanted to race LATER in the year? Nice try spin-doctor but youre a moron graemlins/nutkick.gif

Now, whos racing broken cars? Whos bragging about it? WTF are you talking about? Im almost too afraid to ask, but what does any of that have to do with the shop?

The work we do has absolutely positively NOTHING to do with any of this and im very happy to say it more than speaks for itself.

Change the subject a few more times and you might get some attention away from the fact that a little bitch got caught calling someone else a bitch ;)

You started talking to me in this thread, not the other way around. Maybe your pussy got hurt because someone brought up the fact your employee was using customer parts on his own car. I don't give a fuck what you believe about what I said that night. The car was broken when we came out, someone told me that you would be down for a race sometime, and you confirmed this by saying you would be down later this year. Where's the confusion?

Originally posted by turbotrio:

The work we do has absolutely positively NOTHING to do with any of this and im very happy to say it more than speaks for itself.

Yeah, funny you can't keep your own car running. Your work speaks for itself; it says "We are inept, except when it comes to installing Altezza taillights".

Sorry I dont live in Worthington with all you rich folks. I mean jeez, I am only 26 and I have a house that is already paid for along with 2 other cars that are paid all by me. The only debt I am in right now is the debt from the vette. Also where is your proof that Ricky stole anything from anyone.

Originally posted by ZO-SICK:

Sorry I dont live in Worthington with all you rich folks. I mean jeez, I am only 26 and I have a house that is already paid for along with 2 other cars that are paid all by me. The only debt I am in right now is the debt from the vette. Also where is your proof that Ricky stole anything from anyone.

I bought my first house when I was 21. This is my second, and all I have is a HS education.

Where did Rickys turbo come from, and where is it now?

Maybe your pussy got hurt because someone brought up the fact your employee was using customer parts on his own car.

Once again you keep talking about things you know NOTHING about. The deal of the parts you are so insistant about bringing up (Tein Coilovers and a GT28RS Turbo) was between Ricky and Dan. No one stole anything. No one took anything without the other not knowing what was going on. No controversy, no conspiracy, no nothing. Just little fags like you that heard something from someone else's brothers cousin nephew and you thow it around like its fact. For those of us that know every detail of the transaction you continually make yourself look dumber and dumber and even when it seems impossible... DUMBER. Congrats :rolleyes:

Jeff, Sam, just leave him alone. It is apparent that he can talk as much shit/wrong info as he wants. He must drive/build sub 10 second cars all the time. I mean shit...he doesn't have a Buick. He has nothing but the finest auto's money can buy in his drive...

Yeah, funny you can't keep your own car running. Your work speaks for itself; it says "We are inept, except when it comes to installing Altezza taillights".

Aftermaket valve springs that have been on back-order for well over 3 1/2 months says my car is down because we are inept? LOL. I cant stress enough how your inference of what you think you know continues to make you look dumber than hell. Keep it up sherlock!

Yes, i could decide to go with a completely new cam and just spend $2k needlessly instead of wait for a free part to come in but were so busy i doubt my personal car would be any further along anyway.

Anything else youd like to be completely wrong about today? Care to tell me what my favorite color is?

I bought my first house when I was 21. This is my second, and all I have is a HS education.

Where did Rickys turbo come from, and where is it now?[/QB]

You mean the banks owns your house. I actually own mine, no loan on it. Yes I could of went to the bank and got a 200k loan and make payments till I am the age of 50 but I decided to go with a smaller house instead of being in debt for the rest of my life.

You started talking to me in this thread, not the other way around.

Actually, its getting VERY tiresome correcting every single thing you post, but go back and look dipshit, i posted a quote that at best could be described as indirectly aimed at your buddy with the Viper. Are you his spokesperson? Gay lover? Or just a good ol-fashioned CR Nutswinger?

Speaking of funny quotes. You walk away from the table at Hooters that night and my girlfriend leans over and asks "Whats the word you call guys that have to race with other peoples cars? A Squirrel or something?"

Sam, I don't drive a Crossfire. Your inability to drive is superceded only by your ignorance.

This wasnt even directed at me and ill correct this one for you as well tongue.gif Sams inability to drive? So youve beat him i assume? Have sub 11.50 slips laying all over your room?

What exactly do you drive Mr. I know nothing about everything? Im actually kinda curious now...

Define irony:

Jeff calling me a squirrel, and then in the very next post asking if I have raced Sam...I thought you wanted me to race my own car?

FWIW, until last month I had the fastest N/A Mark VIII in the country. It was being prepped for forced induction, and who's to say whether it would have been faster than Sams car? I think it would have, but it's speculation, so I can't say for sure. It doesn't matter much, since I don't have that car and Sam doesn't have his either.

Your shop is not just inept because you can't fix your own car, (which has been running what percentage of the last few years? Valvesprings... :rolleyes: ). There have been plenty of complaints on this board about your services. Your shops name is a joke among some circles, and IMO it is due to how you treated your unsatisfied customers. Obviously an astute businessman such as yourself knows that a business will not have a 100% satisfaction rating, but yet your employees have still insulted those who had problems with the work rather than try and make amends. I hope potential customers read this thread and see how you treat people who disagree with you.

Jeff's shop has done alot of work for me in numerous cars, parents, girlfriends, mine. I must say I wouldnt take my car anywhere but to him. Everytime I had a car in the shop, Jeff called me almost everyday giving me the update on it. I dont know any other shop that would do that. He actually took enough time to drop the car off at my house when it was finished. Grade A in customer support IMO.

Your shop is not just inept because you can't fix your own car, (which has been running what percentage of the last few years? Valvesprings... :rolleyes: ). There have been plenty of complaints on this board about your services. Your shops name is a joke among some circles, and IMO it is due to how you treated your unsatisfied customers. Obviously an astute businessman such as yourself knows that a business will not have a 100% satisfaction rating, but yet your employees have still insulted those who had problems with the work rather than try and make amends. I hope potential customers read this thread and see how you treat people who disagree with you.

This is my last reply in this thread because only teachers correct someone as many times as ive had to within the past hour and im not getting paid to make you less ignorant.

FACT: My car ran every single day of last season. First day of spring til the last day of fall. The clutch has been an absolute nightmare for the past 2 years and its not fun to drive so it was only out weeekends and a few trips to Dayton. Never once drove it around "just because".

FACT: My car has been sitting so far this spring waiting on nothing but Valve-springs and a new clutch just because i hate the existing one.

FACT: Assuming i had every single part here to get the car on the road today its still like 12th in line and customer cars come first.

Or being all-knowing like you are im sure youd work on your own car instead of your customers to keep up that stellar service huh?

FACT: I dont have a single employee here that has ever had issues with a customer. EVER. Hell, i dont have a single employee here that has ever had issues with a customers car for that matter...

Just for giggles since you know everything--ill give you $100 if you can even name an employee here. Prove that youre not just pulling shit out of your ass and name an employee working here now. Good luck!

Im done. Ive got much better things to do then correct every single mindless sentence you try to pawn off as fact. Im very confident that even someone that has never met me and has never heard of IPS can distinguish fact vs fiction and even though your story-telling has been mildly entertaining, its about as factual as the Easter Bunny.

On with your regularly scheduled banter...

[ 09. May 2005, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: turbotrio ]

Sam, What do you do to have all this money if you dont mind me asking? And how did you get into it? I hear people tell me shit about how your dad handed this business to you, and you dumber then a box of rocks, and I would just like to know the truth so all this bullshit he said she said is not out there. Cause running any business takes smoe intelligence.

Originally posted by linn.35:

jeff has also done all the work on my car and i would not take it anywhere else.

Well Jeff isnt actully doing the work tongue.gif ... But i have delt with the shop on many occasions, and although i have had no work done their it does seem things are completly differnt then they were before. The parts service i got was great, and like sam I got personal calls often. I think all of the bullshit that happened before with ricky is over, as i do believe he has no part in the company anymore.