89 camaro race car

Guest aftermidnight

Guest aftermidnight

i have my camaro f/s due to college and bills. i was building it to race NASA and American V-8 Supercar but school and bills have forced me to sell her to a good home. it is currently a rolling chassis. the cage is brand new(jegster 10 point w/ additional rear braces. The body is perfect. I did throw a quick paint job on it so it wouldn't rust over the winter. it is ready to be sanded and painted. This will make a very nice SCCA, NASA, and or AV8SS racecar. i'm sad i have to do this, but i know it has to be done. I bought the chassis for $1000 two years ago and the cage cost around $300. I also fabricated 2x2 frame rails(sfc's) and made the front strut tower brace. I went overboard with the bracing, but I'm very happy with the car's firmness.

pics of the car can be seen in the #44 Camaro 1&2 sections at my website.

www.aftermidnightmotorsports.com

long story short........., make offer.

Thank you for looking and spread the word if you know someone looking for a road race car if not interested for yourself.

Thanks again,

Patrick Mead

Aftermidnight Motorsports Inc.

• 8 months later...
Guest aftermidnight
i was asking $1000 a few months ago, but i just bought a late model race car to run at columbus motor speedway and i need the room. if someone brought $600. it's theirs.