Pitt Daytrip....Part deux

Fonzie

So who's still interested in settling unfinished business & re-doing this trip the way it was originally intended? And when?

Last weekend of this month is out for me. Next couple weekends look clear as far as I know. How's weekend of 19th look.....I think there's a Hocking ride on here that weekend, so not sure if that would conflict for some of you. First weekend of August also looks available for me. I'm assuming a Saturday works better for most, as this may be a late ride back, and won't interfere with work the next morning......Though I do know one who asked me to make it a Sunday so they could go

Summer's slipping away fast at this point......I'd like to have this nailed down soon

Thoughts/Ideas/Input before I make a decision......

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, you're gay.

Old news :supergay:

Oh and I'm good for any weekend/weekday except the 3rd week of August.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....Seems like I've heard this before....And yet...You appear to be missing from the daytime pictures?!? :slap:

I was working Do you know what work is? :slap:

Yeah......It's when I get up at 10 in the morning 'cause the baby wakes up!! :D

Just don't go forgetting & scheduling something else this time without checkin' with me first! :bitchfight:

Yeah......It's when I get up at 10 in the morning 'cause the baby wakes up!! :D

Just don't go forgetting & scheduling something else this time without checkin' with me first! :bitchfight:

Oh yeah, that's gotta be rough.:rolleyes:

Well I'm pretty much booked for July. Fishing trip this weekend, and Speecefest next (it's a 1 day party, but I'll need the whole weekend to recover:drink:) but first weekend in August sounds good for me, I'll keep my calender open.

19th is the last Saturday before Summer grad school classes start... so barring anymore funerals, I could probably make the 19th.

Contrary to Cleave, I'd much rather do it on a Saturday and take Sunday to chill at home before starting work the next day.

I'm in again, should i have nothing else going on that is a "must attend" type situation...

+1 for a saturday

You're still alive?!? I was gonna call you today since it seems you disappeared after your party. Thought maybe you didn't survive it! ;)

Oh yeah, that's gotta be rough.:rolleyes:

Livin' the dream BABY!! tounge.gif And remember when all you guys used to laugh & make fun of me for bein' stuck out there on the road with 'ya & puttin' T through school, while she was stayin' at home & not workin'?!? whistling.gif

I haven't been online at all during my vacation...

i've either been beating twilight princess, learning how to play guitar hero 3 for wii, or out riding....all week...

oh yeah, and i went to cedar point tuesday

Man I wish I could do this ride with ya Fonz, but I just have shit going on for the next several weekends so I couldn't commit to a date. :(

And BTW, that was a funny post you told me about on the phone the other day! :D

Yeeeaaahhhh......Thanx for callin' back :rolleyes:

Keep the date in mind if things change. Thought for sure you'd be in this time

Isn't that supercycle weekend? That would be conflicting...

I believe so Justin......but that seems to be mostly the C-Bus crew, and they have never showed any interest in this ride