Pitt Daytrip....Part deux

Fonzie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear it Dweez.....Was lookin' forward to clownin' with 'ya again!! :D Did you guys ever do that "haunted" ride last weekend?

Thomez....Did you ever get the ZReX, and are you still in? I believe I still need your email addy to include you in the group planning. PM me

Thats actually supposed to be teh 23/24 of August man you should come :)

Or, have her get her own damn bike... My g/f did that too, even has her license but won't ride it (Doesn't like the clutch, too scared of everyone else, doesn't like not having a radio, any other of the myriad of excuses you'd like to think - all things I mentioned BEFORE she bought it) - but she loves riding on the back of mine with me...weighing me down, stretching my chain, using up my brakes. That, and I hate the responsibility of screwing up her life if I accidentally would dump it. I accept the responsibility for myself if I mess up.

So, now I've got two bikes to ride. Maybe have her get a high cc scooter to try and keep up w/ the 'bird?

I don't have the money to buy her a silverwing...

I don't mind her riding, it just kills my wrists/hands after a little bit because when I ride by myself, I hit the throttle lock, lean back, stretch, and support a good amount of my weight with my legs/back, as well as rest by chest on the tank from time to time...

with her on the back I can't do those, and more stress goes to the hands cause some of her weight is on me...

Never been on a ride with Fonz have ya? He got us lost in Cbus on the way to the Pony.:slap:

Ummmmm......Yeeeaahhhhhh.......And who missed the 270 exit on the way home by 10 FREAKIN' miles there, Sparky....After runnin' his mouth about me to everybody who'd listen at dinner & the Pony?!? :rolleyes:pimpslap.gif

Ummmmm......Yeeeaahhhhhh.......And who missed the 270 exit on the way home by 10 FREAKIN' miles there, Sparky....After runnin' his mouth about me to everybody who'd listen at dinner & the Pony?!? :rolleyes:pimpslap.gif

I didn't miss it. I just went the wrong way. :lol: Now we dont have to worry bout that anymore.:p

I wish my bike wasn't so goofy in the rear but I still would like to go, I'll have to make sure I don't have any other commitments.

Dude.....It's less than 36 hours away. You're not sure of your commitments for Saturday yet?!? :wtf:;)